OneShot (4)

Trev and Myles have gone to England. Britt and Bri have not seen them in 3 months......
Briar

So...Im really nervous right now. Im at the airport with Britt and we are waiting at the arrivals section. I'm waiting for Myles. Britt is waiting for Trev. Britt must have noticed how nervous I was.
"Bri..what up?" She asks stepping closer to me.
"Nothing. Im fine." I mumble and look at the ground.
"Your scared right?" She asks with a slight smirk.
"What...No.....Ok! Fine. Yes." I say looking up at her. At this point she was crying with laughter. "Whats so funny?" I say a bit annoyed.
"That your scared." I she says giggles again. Then gets a bit serious. "Why though?"
"Because. What if-if he found someone better, while in England. Like Im not the tallest girl. He could have found a girl the dame height as him." I say looking at Britt then back at the floor. She starts to speak so I look up at her. "Oh Briar. Stop being so stupid. Bryles is endgame. He loves you. You love him. Your perfect for each other."
"Uh-yeah I guess. Why are you not nervous?" I ask her she looks at me.
"Oh. Trust me I am. But Im just not showing it." She says.

10 minutes later...

Me and Britt look at each other. We both sprint to them. Dodging people and trying not fall. I jump into Myles' arms.
"I missed you so much Mylo." I whisper into his neck.
"Missed you too." He mumbles into my hair.
As we were walking out to the car Britt starts to talk.
"Not so nervous no are you Bri?" She says smirking. I start to go red.
"Nervous?" Myles says looking down at me.
"Yeah. I thought while you we in England that you would have found someone better." I say looking at my feet.
"Stop." He says then he leans in and kisses me after our foreheads touch.
"Uhh. We will just leave you to lovebirds to it then. Come on Britt." Trevor says and grabs her hand and runs to the car. "What made you think that I would have found someone else?" He asks.
"Well. You see. I am not that tall and way shorter that you and as well as th-"
"Bri. Stop. You do know that would't break up with you if my life depended on it right?" He says. "And its way easier to give you piggy backs. Hop on!" He says smirking. I jump on and we walk back to the car.

Thanks for reading ❤️
~ Jenny 🔥