OneShot (9)

Richelle

I walk into Studio A. I was looking for Noah.  There is some good news and there is bad news. The good news is that I found him the bad news is I found him kissing Amanda. IN FRONT OF A TROUPE. Everybody's jaws were dropped. Tears started dripping down my cheeks. Noah heard me. He instantly backed off Amanda.
"Richelle I-" He tried to explain.
"Stop wasting your breath." I say shaking my head and walking out of Studio A. I walked down the hall and turned around the corner and started to run to the music room. When I walked into the music room, I instantly calmed down. I turned on "Say you won't let go" by James Arthur. I started to pour out all my feelings.

Noah

She walks down the hall and around the corner. Thats it. I had lost her. And this time for good. She has forgiven me so many times for so many dumb mistakes. I collapsed onto the bench near the cubbies. I ran my hand through my hair. I put my head in my hand and started to cry. Then James came over. Great. He is probably going to say its for the best and crap like that. He sits down next to me.
"Bro?" He says calmly nudging my elbow.
"What?" I snap at him. He seems a bit taken aback.
"Why are you still sitting here?" He asks.
"Shoot. Your right." I sit up and dart to the music room. Thats where Richelle goes when she is upset. I hear music coming from the music room. I walk in and stand in the corner. As I watch her dance. When she finishes. She stands normally, like, as her ending pose. Then she starts to cry. Crap. She wipes away her tears when she realised I was there. She turned on her heel. I walked forward so I was in front of her.
"What?" She snapped.
"Please. Let me explain." I begged. She walked out of the room. I followed her as she walked into Studio A.
"Explain what?" She sighed. Tears in her eyes.
"The kiss." I said looking at the ground. Everyone in A Troupe watched us like they were watching some dramatic chick-flick.
"There is nothing to explain! Listen Noah. I saw you kiss her." She said casually. She turned around and was about to walk away.
"Yeah. But..." I said looking at the ground. She turned on her heel and walked up to me.
"But what?" She said looking up at me.
I leaned in and kissed her. She kissed back. My hands were on her waist hers around my neck. The girls cooed. The boys covered their eyes. At the end our foreheads touched.
"But I love you." I Whispered into her ear.
"I know." She giggled