More Elementals?

Enjoy!

☆☆☆
Outside of the facilities

Ash holds his head as he sits up.

"You alright buddy?" Aiden asks, kneeling down next to him.

"Yeah...yeah...Just had a small panic attack back there."

"A fire elemental scared of his own element," Ciro comes in. "The irony..."

"I'm not...scared of my element."

"Why do you have a panic attack when you see fire?" Aiden asks.

"I'm still not sure...It's something that I've had since I was...created."

"Interesting..."

"Well, thanks for freeing us," Ash says.

Thalia walks up to them. "Answers," she commands.

"Thalia..." Aiden says, clearly annoyed.

"I said I'm getting answers once we got them out."

Before Ash opens his mouth, Lea stumbles on him. He notices that she's wearing her clothes from the day before, or days before. She apologizes. "I'm still groggy from their damn drugs."

"Drugs you say..." Ciro says, pondering.

"They injected me with, something that stops me from transforming."

"That's why I had to help you," Thalia says. "And why it took so long. So, you've transformed before?"

"Yes. Twice. They weren't intentional either."

"When did you transform?" Nixie asks.

"My discovery and when we were running."

Before anyone else says anything, Zeph is heard kicking the ground and groaning aggressively.

"Zeph..?" Nia says. Her voice started to gain its bounciness again, but her voice contained concern for her friend.

"How in the hell did those fucking scientists find us?!" Zeph exclaims. "We just left Everly yesterday, or however long ago, and we already have these scientists up on our asses!"

The wind blows around violently.

"Calm down!" Ciro yells. "You could create a tornado with that much anger."

"She's angry every now and again but she's never this angry," Nia informs.

"Work from the scientist," Ash adds.

"Anger can be a dangerous fuel," Aiden says.

"But it's great for crushing your enemies," Thalia says, pounding a fist on her hand.

"Thalia!"

"What? It's true."

Zeph picks up a rock and throws it at a tree, chipping a chunk of bark off. She lets out a frustrated growl and plops herself on the ground.

"What are we gonna do about her?" Ciro whispers to Aiden.

"I don't know," Aiden whispers back. "We'll just have to hope that whatever they injected into her goes away soon. It's putting us at risk."

"I need some rest..." Lea croaks.

"Okay," Ciro replies. "I'll put up a barrier in case those scientists decide to come looking again."

Ciro raises his arms, shooting an icy blue orb into the sky. He slowly lowers his arms, creating a dome shape.

Lea lays her head on Ash, wrapping her arms around him. Ash grabs her before she falls, lowering her with him. He sits himself criss-cross and places Lea's head on his thigh.