Final Update

☆☆☆

Thank you all for reading this version of Elementals. I'm sorry to say that this is the final update for this version of the book.

Look, I decided to rename the book back to Elementals: Discovery so I could write more books after.

I had such an old note written here before cause I believed I could finish the novel a couple years ago. I'm sorry for such a long hiatus everyone. I want to develop such a good story that everyone can understand and enjoy and not just something that plays out in my head.

My life has changed a lot recently so I've been busy. But I started coming up with cool concepts and really developed the universe and connecting most of my books, such as "The Human Dragon" and "Can't Sleep Love", which perhaps I can have previews of this month, but no promises on publishing them here yet.

I'm hoping to start publishing a new version of Elementals soon, but again, there's lots of holes at the start and I can't promise anything out by the end of the year.

I've been so inactive on here I completely forgot about the Wattys and I wished I could've entered again so I had motivation to continue writing.

Oh, if you want regular updates that aren't on Wattpad or want to start forming a community for this group, I have a Discord server lying in the dust if you want to join:
https://discord.gg/qZbfVpJ

~Heart ♡

much luv, cya next time