You were mine

Y/N Pov

It was such a calm day while inhaling the freshness of the air.I was taking my cat a walk down to the street as I bumped into someone accidentally.I quickly apologized to him as I took a glance at him.Heck,am I dreaming right now?Park Jimin is standing in front of me while saying it's okay to me.Jimin, my beloved one,he was dead right?

Hello miss?.He was waving his hand as I quickly adjusted my shirt.Oh sorry sir,gotta go now!Bye,sorry again!.I ran while hugging chin chin in my embrace.I tried to find a bench around and there!.I sat down and I put chim chim beside me.

I tried to remember him.Jimin,was that you?.I cried as I remembered the tragedy happened to him.Why him?Why not me?....

Flashback

jimin a..are you sure that it was the place?.I asked him.Yea it is,don't worry Y/n ah,I won't leave you for God sake.He hugged me.I tried not to cry but I failed to hold back the tears.Who does not cry when his/her beloved one sacrificed his/her live for someone?He was going to save me for God sake.I tried to stop him but he eagered to.Jimin ah,don't do this.

We entered the house.I hugged him because I was to afraid that something will happen."Well,well, well look, who are coming? some one is going to sacrifice their live for their beloved one, ",she said sarcastically while smirking.Heck,I hate you Sarah!.

I took a small step to get near her."Why did you give us dangers huh?Do you think it will gives benefit to you?Think Sarah think!",I shouted.Right, she smirked again as I saw her pulling the gun out from her pocket.S***,this is not gonna happen. "Sarah, put it down please!I beg you please!,I will do anything for you don't kill him!",I begged while kneeling Infront of her.Jimin shocked."Sarah please don't kill us,if you want to, Just kill me!Give her a chance to feel life please Sarah !,"Jimin shouted. I was taken aback by his reaction.

Sarah laughed sarcastically. "Well Y/n, I have no choice but to KILL YOU! You ruined my life !",she shouted as she pulled the trigger.BANG!

No!This is not gonna happen.I opened my eyes as I saw blood flowing from Jimin's chest.I approached him as I cried loudly."Yah Jimin,WHY DID YOU BLOCKED ME !I SHOULD BE THE ONE WHO WAS KILLED NOT YOU! YOU DON'T DESERVE THIS!,I Shaked him.He laughed while holding back the pain. "Y/n ahh,don't be sad,please don't cry I want you to live longer than I am.Just so you know that I love you so much and I'm sure that you will find better man than me...I love you Y/n ahh..."as he breathed for a last time.Jimin nooo!!!! don't leave me...

end of flashback

Jimin aa...Are you up there watching me?I hope you are fine up there.. Please take care of me jimin a.. I miss you so much only God knows my feeling..

Jimin Pov

Y/n ahh, I also miss you...as you know that I am fine up here...I will protect you no matter what.. I love you so much.

THE END

SORRY GUYS FOR THE GRAMMAR! 😉