chapter four.

-in lucas' car-

- lucas
deja is so fine like the things i could do to her. the things WE could do to each other. she is just so beautiful... out all of the hoes i've messed, they have nothing on deja.

i decided to break the silence.

"aye ma, have you decided where you wanna chill at?"

"nah, i thought i told you to surprise me" she said flashing a smile and turned towards me.

"you're really make things more difficult than it is"

"i'm sorry i just don't know" she started giggling.

"well i guess we'll just go wherever!"

25 minutes later....

-deja
so as of right now im having a pretty good time. i mean Lucas is cool, and fine. he decided to take me to the mall, and we chill with what's whatever there. i've been catching him in a deep stare. just staring at me. not going to lie, it's pretty weird but fine niggas can get away with practically anything.

"what are you staring at lucas?"

"your beauty." he grabbed my hand.

i started blushing... why is he so sweet? are dudes like this for real?

"no seriously. real shit, im really feeling you"

"already? it's a lil early for that dont you think?"

"i mean i didn't say i love you. i just said i'm FEELING you."

"my bad then! i'm just not used to this" i waved my hand around in a circular motion.

"used to what?" he seemed confused.

damn. why did i say that. he can't know what i've been through. i'll just disregard it.

"don't worry about it." i laughed, to release any tension.

-back at deja's home-

"i had a great time with you, deja."

"yeah i had an alright time i guess." i chuckled.

"oh really? damn, i thought you would've had a better time than that"

i can tell he was definitely disappointed. this is funny.

"i'm just playing, i enjoyed myself. you're pretty cool." i rubbed his cheek to make him feel better.

"but i have to go now, so i'll see you monday at school?"

"yeah see you later, dej." he flashed a smile and watched me walk into the house.

after i closed the door i immediately saw the neon pink note on the refrigerator.

wassup bitch! august decided to go on tour earlier than expected. would've called but we were in a rush! kitchen is stocked and gas money is on the card on the counter. anna is with her grandmother. enjoy yourself! don't get pregnant!
                           - zhay

"welp that's great. i haven't even been here for a week and i'm alone already.