Chapter 12: Got Hoes?

~6 months later~

Yn POV

Wassup guise. I am now 18 and everyone graduated from high school. Lucas and Dillyn have a rap career in their group Diamondz and I dont really work. My job consists of different clothing companies sending me clothes and i take pictures to advertise them.  Lucas makes all the money tbh. Currently Lucas and I have a house with each other, only a few minutes away from Zhay's house.

Lucas POV

Ayoo im back and better. Im still with my wifey Yn, and we now have a house togther. It feels nice to live with someone you love. ANYWAYS Hakeem jumped his froggy ass backed to Chicago. Kyra got pregnant by some nigga that ion even know. Thank god that she off my balls. Me Dillyn and another one of my niggas gotta a lil rap career going on. Ya bitch we getting that mula!

Yn: Baby! Take my picture please
Lucas: Why me? *whining*
Yn: Because this is practically my fucking job
Lucas: Bullshit man

Yn has me taking pictures all the fucking time. I know its her job and all but i dont like what these companies be sending her. Yn's body is too perfect for companies to be using her as a model.

Yn's POV

Lucas never likes to take pictures of me. But i always make him because i be feeling myself in my outfits. Especially this one. (Below)

*Lucas takes the picture*

Lucas: Here *hands Yn her phone* Alright ma, i gotta go to the studio
Yn: You always go there *whining*
Lucas: Ill be back baby i promise

Lucas POV

(Skipping to when he gets to the studio)

*Lucas walks in*

Dillyn: Ayo nigga wassup!
Lucas: Nun much man

When i walked into the studio, i noticed this fine ass girl. She was about 5'6 when long straight hair and she had a banging ass body. But im not interested, i got what i need.

??: Hey im Liliana, but just call me Lily.
Lucas: Oh wassup im Lucas
Lily: You gotta girl? *smirking*
Lucas: Yeah
Lily: Oh too bad, cause i could of did some really really BAD things to you *biting her lip*

Oh hell nah. This chick tryna seduce me, im not about that life. Im NOT tryna cheat on Yn because she Wifey. I would never dare to even hurt her.

Lucas: Welp ma'am sorry to hear that because i have a girl at home who is Wifey material in my book.
Lily: Hm whatever *turns around and rolls eyes*

Dillyn POV

Im proud of my boy. He stood of for his words. He didn't fall for Lily's lil seductively thoughts. Good for him because i fell for her when i was still dating Domo (yes me and Domo aren't together anymore)  but of course Domo doesn't know because im sneaky like that *smirks*