Chapter 15:: So We Cheating Now?

Lucas POV

Me and Yn are back in LA and i would of thought that she would be acting weird since Freak tried to fucking rape her. But nah, she been acting really cool calm and collect. Thats not normal... but as long as she is happy, im good.

Yn's POV

Its been a while since I've been to Chicago when that incident happened, but to be honest and doing pretty good. Im not really stressing or having horrific fantasies about it. Like life goes on...

I have been getting really sick lately and its super duper weird because i DON'T get sick. Like being sick is something really freaking brand new for me. I've also been having some terrible migraines, which aren't good because they like to pop up when me and Lucas want to get freaky. And thats definitely not right...so i have scheduled myself an appointment because i need some medicine or whatever.

Yn: Lucassssss, can you PLEASE get me some clarintin and a gazillion boxes of tissue? *sniffs nose*
Lucas: no problem Germ *laughs*

**Lucas phone rings**
***Yn answers it***

Yn: Hello?
??: Um where is Lucas?
Yn: Um don't worry about where he is who are you?
??: His fucking girlfriend hoe
Yn: Noo sweetie, you have gotten me and you mixed up. Im his girlfriend... you are his SIDE!
??: Yeah whatever... i never knew niggas bought their "sides" a fucking car!
Yn: Um...you might have him once but i have him all the time *hangs up*

***END OF PHONE CALL***

Yn: LUCAS WHO THE FUCK IS THIS JACKED UP ASS BITCH CALLING YOUR MUTHAFUCKING PHONE?
Lucas: *rubbing ears* yo yo yo chill... what are you talking about?
Yn: YALL DUHTY (hehe yeah i said "duhty, if your trini or know how trinis talk then you know exactly how to pronounce duhty 😭) NIGGAS ALWAYS GOTTA PLAY DUMB LIKE YALL DONT KNOW WHAT THE HELL YALL DOING AND SHIT!
Lucas: Yn who the hell are you talking about?
Yn: That bitch that just call your phone *rolls eyes and shows him the number*

Lucas POV

Word ion know what Yn talking about. But as i look at the number it does look a little familiar. Lily. Thats probably who called my phone. She could of got my phone from someone's else phone or snooping in my shit at the studio.

Lucas: I think i know who that is.
Yn: Dude so why the fuck this bitch calling you then? I thought i was the only one, obviously not *rolls eyes*
Lucas: MAN YN I SWEAR IAN CHEATING ON YO ASS. ITS NOT MY FUCKING FAULT THAT HOES LIKE TO CALL MY PHONE THINKING THEY RIGHT, OKAY?
Yn: Then why you got bitches calling yo ass? How she got your number? How could she say she is your girlfriend? *calming down*
Lucas: See, thats the shit im talking about. Yo ass always worrying about irrelevant shit. You obviously dont understand that you the only female on earth that i could possibly want. But you so damn hard headed that you always thinking im cheating on ya sorry ass. If i was cheating for real i would of been left ya stupid ass.
Yn: *sheds one tear looking shocked while running out the room* Como te sientes de esa manera, no debo decirte que...

_______________________________________

hm. how could Lucas say such thing. will that effect anything in their relationship? does Yn have something to tell Lucas? hmmm 😏 i really wonder