Chapter 32:: Side Nigga Vibes

Yn's POV

To be honest, i still really don't believe Lucas. But i mean i guess i have to "trust" him since he is the father of my child and the love of my life.

*this is the next morning remember*

○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●

*Yn Trinity and Lucas walk into the house*

DeeDee: Bruh where were yall last night?
Yn: None of your business father *rolls eyes*
DeeDee: I will like a response from one of you people by the time i lay my head on those pillows
Lucas: Yo, you gotta be joking *laughing*
DeeDee: No nigga. Im dead ass *straight face*
Yn: Oh shit *giggles* Welp i will be going upstairs to nurture my baby

10 minutes later....

Lucas: Im going to the studio, i might be there for a while but ill text you, okay baby?
Yn: Okay, but first i have to show you something in the kitchen *smiling*
Lucas: *chuckles* Okay

*Lucas is following behind Yn downstairs*

Lucas: So what is there to show me?
Yn: Turn around first *goes to the drawer*
Lucas: *turns around*
Yn: Okay turn back around *smiling*
Lucas: Oh shi--gco
Yn: Nigga, i DARE you to cheat on me again. Get "drugged" or not. I'll beat yo ass just like you a lil pussy. If that lil "Lily" bitch there...i would advise you to stay away, tell her to leave, or you leave. Don't try me Lucas, on my daughter's life... im not playing with you. *holding a knife to Lucas' throat* understood?
Lucas: Oh yeah, yeah. *looking shocked*

Lucas POV

Bruh. Yn is wild yo. I better be careful because she is not playing. But it lowkey turned me on 😏💦

15 minutes later....

*DeeDee walks into Lucas&Yn's room*

DeeDee: Ayo Yn *sitting on the bed*
Yn: Wassup *smiling*
DeeDee: What was going on between you and Lucas last night?
Yn: What are you talking about?
DeeDee: Man Yn don't play dumb. Last night when i was dancing with some girl, i saw you storm threw a whole bunch of people. I saw Lucas asking a bunch of people did they see you. When i was asking you where yall was, you kept excluding Lucas. Soo i know something went wrong between yall two. Real talk, you know you can tell me anything.
Yn: I really don't want to talk about it
DeeDee: When dont you ever wanna talk about something?
Yn: Ugh *signs* So this girl name "Lily" came up to Lu--gco
DeeDee: Wait Lily?
Yn: I didn't studder...
DeeDee: That hoe was tryna dance with me last night *laughs* but go on
Yn: She came up to him and said "hey Lucas" in a flirtatious way... so you know me. Im already getting hyped the fuck up.  Then i asked if they knew each other and then she said "yeah we fucked a few months ago", i asked Lucas if it was true.... he didnt say anything sooo that means it was true. Since i didnt wanna get hype and mess up my reputation, i walked off and called an uber. Came home, packed me and my baby's stuff, went to pick my child up, and found me a hotel.
DeeDee: Soooo....how did Lucas find you?
Yn: Wow, like i really know that *rolls eyes*
DeeDee: Well i know how you are and you hold grudges. Therefore ima need you to know that even though Lucas cheated on you that doesn't mean that he doesn't love you, real fucking shit. That nigga Lucas is into you all the fucking way. Its ridiculous how much he talks about you and dedicates all his conversations about you and Trinity *chuckles* So serious, don't ever think Lucas is tryna play you because he not. Lucas is just young. Shit, we all young. We still learning. Trial and error.
Yn: Oh my god, see thats why i love you so much *laughs* you get me out my grouchy moods!

*yn phone rings*

Screen says::

Khalil 😎✨ is calling....

DeeDee: Bro, who is Khalil?
Yn: Shh! *picking up the phone*

Yn: Hello
Khalil: Wassup ma
Yn: Nun chilling
Khalil: You and yo nigga, good?
Yn: I wouldn't say "good" but we are working things out
Khalil: Ohh okay fashoo fashoo. Well i just wanted to check on ya.
Yn: *giggles* Okay thanks.
Khalil: No problem ma, talk to you later
Yn: Alright buh bye *hangs up*

DeeDee: Bro who the fuck is Khalil?
Yn: De'Angelo, chill out *stern look*
DeeDee: Yes mother *walks out the room*

○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●

this chapter kinda dry af!