Chapter 8

~Jerome POV~

We go in shifts because there is a moat type thing around the tower. The heart limit is 2. If we have 2 hearts or less we have to jump. It's the same partners as the chicken fight.

"Hey! Who wants to make this a competition?" Ian blurts. We all scream yes.

"Okay, who ever can make it up the most floors wins. Remember 2 or less hearts and you BOTH jump. Merome goes first." Ian says. We both smile.

We whip through the battle tower like its nothing. Obviously we win. We truly were meant to be! When we stride down the stairs everyone stairs at us, mouths wide open. We smile at them.

"What?!" Mitch says putting his arm around me. I put my arm around his waist. The boys laugh at us.

"What loots did you get?" Adam asks checking my backpack.

"It was a bad one." I say frowning. The guys laugh at me an we head on. P put my arms around Mitch, and he does the same. We act older than we look, sometimes.

Two hours later we found the perfect spot to live.

•FOUR YEARS LATER•

We still haven't had our first kiss. We are both to scared. I don't know what the guys will think of us!

Anyway, Ian has been sick lately. Very sick. Lancey stays home from adventures taking care of him. They live in the same room, but not in the same bed. I feel bad for them. Lancey really wants to go on adventures, but also wants to take care of Ian.

Anyway, nothing really has happened over the four years. We all have diamond armor. Seto is focusing more on sorcery lately. He often mutters to himself. His way of being funny is making funny voices, not really our way, but that's okay.

I'm taking Mitch to a romantic date I made for us. He's going to love it.

And I'm determined to kiss him.

~Mitch POV~

Jerome wakes me up shakily.

"Biggumms wake up!" He says.

"No."

"Yes." He says pulling my arm.

"What time is it?"

"Midnight."

"LET ME SLEEP!" I shout.

"Shhhh! Please just wake up. I have a surprise." He pleads. I finally get up. I throw some pants a shirt and a sweatshirt on. I take his hand and we head out of the house. We make sure to reset the redstone when we leave. He takes me deep into the woods. When we get deep enough, he hold up a piece of cloth.

"Blindfold time!"

I let him wrap the blindfold around my head. He takes my hand and leads me. He is very good leader.

"Take your blindfold off." He says.

"You do it. I'm lazy." I say, teasing him. He sighs and slowly unties my blindfold, just to tease me back. Then he rips it off.

"Holy fuck Jerome!" I scream.

There is a picnic blanket laid out on the ground with a picnic basket in the middle. Around it are roses shaped as a heart around the blanket. There is a lake in front too. It's beautiful.

"I new you'd like it." He says sitting on the blanket. I sit next to him. In the basket he has raw fish, cooked fish, two Burgers and... KEGGNOG!

(A/N from the Xmas series.)

It is a cold night, so I love the idea of Keggnog.

"Jerome, you shouldn't have!" I scream.

"Oh yes I did." He says, scooting closer to me. He puts his arm around me.

"Oh come on Jerome." I say, smacking our lips together. He automatically returns the kiss. It's short and sweet. After the kiss, we look at each other smiling.

"II've brought you here to do just that." He says.

We continue eating and after, just lay on the blanket talkin about nothing. We lay close together, fingers intertwined. When the sun starts to rise we head home, talking crazy from the amount of eggnog we had. Loopy and stuff, we fall into his bed in each others arms.

---------------------------------------------

How'd you like the EXTRA long chapter?! Comment and vote if y'all want more! Ill be happy to do long chapters more often! BUT NOT ALL THE TIME!

Vote and comment, it really helps!