Chapter 12

JUST A LITTLE UPDATE! Thanks for reading this book, it will end soon because I'm just not feeling it. Anyway, post in the comments some ideas for the last few chapters, and here we go!

----------------------------------

-Still Jerome-

After hearing gunshots, everything goes black. I wake up in a white room, lights flashing, buzzers buzzing, machines beeping. As my eyes get used to the light, I see I'm in a hospital room. I sit up immediately, taking in my surroundings. I can hear voices outside my room, and things aren't square.

They aren't minecrafty...

"W-wha?" I squeak. Suddenly Mitch comes flying into the room. "BIGGUMMS.OMG.WHERE.HAVE.YOU.BEEN.I.WAS.SO.WORRIED.THAT.I.ALMOST.WANTED.TO.DIE!" He takes a deep breath, a single tear running down his sad face. "We all thought you'd be dead by now!" he whispers, wrapping his arms tightly around my neck.

"Where'd I go? I was stuck in minecraft and I... I died!" I say, comforting him. He clears his throat and wipes the tears off his cheeks. "It's okay Biggumms, I'm hear now. Shh. Shh. Just lay back down, and I'll get a doctor." Mitch said, getting up and walking out the door.

-Mitch POV-

I walk into a hallway and grab the nearest nurse, wiping tears off my cheeks along the way.

"Excuse me? Jerome Aceti in room 102 just woke-" I couldn't finish my sentence. Because the nurse was...

---------------------------------------------

HEHEHEHEHEHE! CLIFFHANGER!