Chapter 4

~Jerome POV~

I wake up, hot and sweaty. I see Mitch on the ground and I know I'm in love. I've never had a girlfriend, or in this case boyfriend, before. His hair is messed up and he look uncomfortable on the ground. So, I decide to lift him up and place him on the bed. I lay down next to him. He presses up against me, putting his chin in the crook of my neck. I wrap my arm around him and slowly go to sleep.

~Mitch POV~

I didn't have a dream, but when I woke up I was snuggling with Jerome. I do like him alittle. Not just as a friend. I don't think he feels the same way, though. I just decided to get outta bed and put some new clothes on. I didn't notice at first, but he was waking up. You know, the usual. Rubbing his eyes, stretching then yawning. He yawns loud. Luckily he yawned right as I was pulling down my boxers. I just put my jeans on, my dog tag on and my sweatshirt on.

"Hey Biggumms." He said. I greeted him and helped him off his feet.

"Want to go meet some of my friends?" I ask. He nods and we head out. My parents are still sleeping so we sneak around. We put hats and mittens on then go to Team Crafted's meeting spot. We call our group that because 'The Crew' was already taken. So far we have Ian (Ssundee), Adam (SkythekidRS), Ty (Deadlox), Dakota (KermitplaysMC) and Seto (Setosorcerer). We have a few others in which are not in Team Crafted too. Like Tyler (Muchingbrotato) Tyler 2 (Logdotzip) we just call him Logdotzip, and Dawn (Dawnables). Dawn doesn't hang with us much anymore though. She has other friends that are more suitable for her. Most of the time we play hunger games. My father invented this portal to wArp us to the lobby, where we can chose which game we want to be in.

Anyway, our meeting spot is under a tree. Unfortunately it's inside the castle. Jerome and I are the first ones there. Then comes Adam and Ty.

"Who's THAT?!" Ty asks in disgust. Jerome looks at him painfully an Adam takes over. Adam is a year older than Ty, and they are dating. It's illegal in the castle but once Adam turns 18, he plans to move out Of the castle and take us with him. It HA to be a secrete though.

"What Ty MENT to say was 'who did you bring today?' Sorry about that. He has some... issues." Adam says, holding out his hand for Jerome to shake, and he does. I guess Adam has no problem with him being a bacca. Ty eventually shakes his hand to. When all of Team Crafted comes I explained that Jerome is a bacca. I get gasps and stuff, but nothing rude. While they are talking I pull Adam to the side to talk about Jerome.

"What is it Mitch?" He asks with a confused look on his face.

"Well, Ireallylikejeromeandidontknowifhelikesmeback! Iwannaaskhimoutbutimafraidhe'llsaynoandtheni'llbeverysadandcryalldaylong. Thenhe'llnotwannabemyfriendorboyfriendoranything!!" I say quiet but fast. Luckily he catches all of it all because I really don't want to repeat it. He looks at me and smiles. Here comes his advice.

"Just go for it. I'm sure he'll say yes. I'll even ask if you want." He says. I decline the offer, thank him an rejoin the group. I will ask him tomorrow night, at midnight, on the roof.

I hope he says yes.