Eight

Kellin-
Oliver and I was laying in bed cuddling, I kissed him gently and his lips. I basically moved in to his house. His parents really didn't care they was just happy that he has finally found some friends. Well they still think he and I are just friends we havent really came out to anyone yet. And my parents was glad I was gone and I was too. My dad was literally killing me inside and only Oliver Mike and Vic know about the abuse but none of them know about me trying to kill myself, I don't think I would tell anyone. I'm happy now so there shouldn't be any worries, I haven't had a suicidal thought in months.
There was a knock on the door pulling me out of my thoughts oli jumped up and walked over to the door, it was him mom Vic's mom and Mike's mom. "Hey guys Vic and Mike's mom are here to talk to you." Oliver's mom announced stepping aside to let them in. "Hey did something happened" I asked standing up. "Umm yes Vic ran away to his dad's mark is gone now to try and get him to come back.....but we don't know where Mike is and we was hoping you do" Dana asked. Oliver and I both looked at each other then back at them and shook our head no. "We haven't seen Mike since yesterday when we took him to school" I said. "Oh dios mi bebe" Mike's mom said crying and leaving out the room running down the stairs and out the house. "Thank you guys, please let us know if you hear anything" dana said running after Mike's mom. We both said yes. "Guys try figuring out where Mike is okay" Olivers mom said leaving out the room. 
Oliver and I looked at each other and ran over to his computer desk. "Do you think you can track his phone" I asked as he sat down typing something on his computer. "It's worth a try" he added. I sighed grabbing my phone and dialing Mike's number after a few rings it went to voicemail. I called a few more times and the same thing happened. I sighed and sat on the bed. Dammit Mike where are you.

Vic-
After driving for hours I finally mad it to my dad's I jumped out the car and ran up the steps to my dad door and knocked. A few seconds passed and dad answered the door and gave him the biggest hug. Yes my dad is a screw up but his my dad and I love him. He smelled of whiskey and motor oil just like I remembered. "Wassup kiddo....come in" he said pulling me in. "Do you remember where everything is" he asked. I nodded "pretty much" I said walking around "you made some improvements I see" I added "yeah it was Joanne's idea" he added "who is that" I asked lifting my brow. "my ex fiance" he said. I made a shocked face. "She left me though" he added after a few seconds of silence. "Do you want something to eat" he asked. "Mmm yeah that'll be great" I said. "Ron is back there in his room" he said pointing down the hall as he walked to the kitchen.
I walked down the hall admiring the pictures dad had hanging up. A few of me and him some of Ron and his mom and a couple of another woman I'm guessing that's Joanne. I finally got to the door and pushed it open a little Ron was still in bed sleep and quietly walked in and jumped on him straddling his waist and tickling his side's like I used to when we was younger. He woke up yelling "get the hell off me" I laughed and continued until he flipped me over pinning me to the bed. He laughed "asshole" he added jumping off of me and walking over to his dresser at this time I noticed he was naked. Wow he has a nice butt better looking than before and a few more Tattoos than before. He slid on a pair of black boxers and basket ball shorts. "Like the view" he asked then I noticed that he was looking at me shit he cought me staring at him. I smiled
"come on dad is cooking" I said walking towards the door. He stood in front of me blocking my way. " You didn't answer my question" he said looking down at me with a smirk. "Uhh what question" I asked knowing exactly what he asked. My heart started beating fast and he pinned me up against the wall. And begun to kiss my neck. "Did you enjoy the view" he asked again sticking his hand in my shorts rubbing my shaft making it real hard. I could barely think and words weren't coming out. "Umm" I moaned out. "I thought so" he said with a smirk pulling his hand out of my pants and walking out of the room. Shit he left me high and dry i can't go out like this gosh I gotta run this one out. That asshole.