Ten

Mike-
Tony Kellin Oliver and I were all sitting in the cabins living room. I loved kells and oli and they are my best friend's but honestly I know if I tell them I'm getting married to Tony they will probably tell my parents and make a big deal about it. Tony and I was sitting on the couch I clenched ahold of his hand looking over at him and he gave me a reassuring smile. "Why are you guys here" Kellin asked looking around at our living room. "We just wanted time alone" I said looking between Kellin and Oliver. "Mhm well your parents and Dana  is worried" Kellin added. "I figured they would be but I'm happy here and I'm not going back...so sorry you guys wasted a trip out here" I said adding a little attitude.

Kellin-
Honestly this situation was the one I feared most. All this time we thought Tony was so innocent but is he really. Yes Vic did lie about Tony raping him and trying to kill mike but that was because Tony was black mailing Vic and Jaime. Tony knew some major dirt on them two that would not only have them hated by everyone but also have Jaime and Vic sent to prison. Vic and Jaime wasnt innocent by far but Tony was the worse of them. The night Jaime was killed Tony had escaped jail and just so happened a guy that he hated so much ended up dead.
Mike had told me his concerns that he think Vic killed Jaime but that's impossible because Vic was with Oliver and I. He came clean to us and showed us video proof that Tony did this. Now I gotta try to get mike to see that his angel boyfriend is the devil. "Mike can we speak alone for a moment" i asked standing up walking towards the door. I looked back at mike and he rolled his eyes then stood up off the couch and walked over to the door. I decided to walk down the driveway a little to where I'm far enough from the house so Tony couldn't here but close enough so I'll be able to see if he comes out the house.
"What is it Kellin" mike asked looking a little annoyed. "You need to come back with us okay I'll explain when we get back home." I begged. "No why I'm happy here with Tony" he said crossing his arms "no look Tony killed
Jaime" I blurted out. At first I saw shock across mikes face then it turned into anger "no he didnt....Vic did I can't believe you I thought you was my friend but you're a liar and obviously jealous we are friends anymore. I hate you kellin you fucking....ugh Kellin please leave." I said walking back to his house. I stood there trying to hold back tears. I honestly was in shock. Next thing I knew Oliver was grabbing my hand walking us back to the car. "We will figure something else out" Oliver assured me as we drove out of the driveway.