fifteen(final)

Mike's POV
"Tony did not hold me hostage. I went with him on my own free will" I announced to the court room. This was the day I was dreading, the day where they either send Tony to prison or to a mental hospital. I'm hoping for the hospital so he can actually get help. "Mr. Fuentes did Mr. Perry force you to marry him" the lawyer asked. "No I married him because I love him." I said and looked over at Tony and a small smile appeared in his eyes. I know smiling eyes that weird but you how someone eyes sparkle when they get happy. "Mr. Fuentes so you are telling me the judge and this entire court that you and Mr. Perry are in love and you left your family went across the boarder to elope where you found out Mr.perry has a bi polar disorder" the lawyer questioned. "Yes sir we are and I did." I replied. "That's all I have your honor" the lawyer announced. "Um excuse me your honor may I say something." I asked the judge nooded. "When I first met Tony he was quite and reserved but he soon opened up to me. Tony was on meds to control or... Ah well calm his disorder but things in his life went down hill and that's when everything started... And I am deeply sorry for the family of Jaime he was a great friend of mine and Tony" I said looking over at Jaimes parents. "And I just wanna say that in Tony's mind things are different from you and mines. Just pray and forgive him Jaime was the nicest guy I've known and I'm sure he wouldn't want anyone to have hate in their heart for tony. He is being held accountable for his actions but just pray for him. That what he needs from everyone pray for jaimes family and pray for tony." I and many of the people in the court room begun to cry.

"Tony Perry you are sentence to 20 years in Ridgeway it's prison and mental health facility." The judge sentenced Tony. Many of the court room begun to clap some cried louder but I got up and hugged him and much as I could through his cuffs and I kissed him, until the officer pulled us apart. "I LOVE YOU TONY PERRY ILL ALWAYS WILL" I yelled to him as he was being hauled away. He looked at me "I love you too" he mouthed out through the tears.