nine

Vic-
Dad Ronnie And I had just sat down to have dinner then we were going to get my things out of my car and bring them into my room. Dad just asked how was the drive up here when there was a knock on the door. "Mm I'll get it" dad said as he got up And went to the door. I heard indistinct voices from the living room. When. Dad appeared in the kitchen with mark. "Oh god what is it mark" I asked looking up at him. "Your mom told me to come get you" he said looking around. "no mark I'm not going back I'm not happy there. I'll finish my classes online here and graduate so tell her don't worry about school. Plus I think my own father is capable of taking care of his own son." I said standing up grabbing the keys out of my pocket. "And here if you wanna take my car back go ahead" I said handing him the keys. "No Vic you can keep your car it was a gift just keep it....can we talk though in private." Mark said and I slid the keys in my pocket and walked out the door to the porch. I turned around and saw that mark finally caught up to me. "Vic I don't mind you staying here if your happy I'm just telling you what your mom said. Okay look I'll tell her what you said I'll tell her you're okay safe and in good hands." He said and I nodded. "okay" I replied. "Here I set you up a bank account you have ten thousand dollars in it okay and buy a new phone please and call your mother she is worried sick about you and Mike." He said handing me a plastic bank card. I nodded "thank you" I added giving him a big hug. Then he got back in his car and left I went back inside and finished dinner with my new family.

-kellin
Oli and I been trying to track Mike's phone all day when we finally found it in the middle of fucking nowhere. So we got in the car and drove to the location. It was a cute small cabin on the outskirts of the city. If we didn't have exact directions we wouldve never found it.
I got out the car first walking up on to the wooden porch slowly approaching the door I knocked three times hoping for a response. I heard foot steps coming to the door there stood a mike topless in his boxers. "Hey Mike" I nearly screamed hugging him tightly nearly knocking him off his feet. "woah how...how you guys get here" mike asked. I looked up at him a little disappointed. "Well I feel welcomed" I said stepping back. "I'm sorry it's just Tony and I need alone time.....we uhh got engaged." He said looking between Oliver and i. My mouth fell open in disbelief and shock. "Whhh....what did you just say"

A/n
Sorry short chapter been going through somethings and alot of authors block.