Chapter 45

Nina melted in his arms. Wounding her own around him. Would she ever get enough of his kisses? She didn't think so. He was just so beautiful.  Inside out. Her lips needed him with a thirst that wouldn't be denied. It was a feeling he clearly shared too.

Diane had left them wrapped up in each other's arms and through some miracle they had unwound from each other, on and off, for long enough to get ready for the working day ahead. Though Dash had done his persuasive best to disuade her of that idea.

"You're... mine...  I bought you... You belong to me," Dash had managed between drugging kisses that seemed bent of sucking her soul through whole.

"Don't... be... stu...pid."

Nina managed to get in response, also between kisses.

"You're supposed to be.... my sex slave. I paid... good money...for you," Dash had breathed out hotly between more devouring kisses. His lips moved away to scan feverishly down her neck. And Nina clenched her hands on response, digging her nails painfully into his shoulders but he had been too far gone to notice.

"Dash!"

Nina cried out instead torn between an intense need to keep him pinned between her knees for life and the urge to smack the open palm of her hand behind his head. Oddly enough it was the later that won out. And a mild altercation later saw her finishing off her efforts to prepare for a day at work.

Now they were back at it. Burried in each other's arms, parted only by the layers of clothing between them.

"I need.. to go," Nina breathed out reluctantly.

"Then go."

Nina pouted unhappily at Dash. Then pressed her open palms against his panting chest. They were parked just out front of her office and the clock was ticking. She was already late. Thanks to Dash successful attempts to hinder her efforts to leave.

She sighed and shifted against her seat. Making out in the car at her age was surely more than just a tad ridiculous. But she couldn't help herself any more than Dash seemed capable to. And he was the experienced one. His lips gazed lingeringly along her jaw bones, drenching her already soaking panties even further.

This was such a bad idea. Nina couldn't believe she had spent her whole life knowing Dash and never knowing this. This fiery inexplicable  passion with him.

"Dash!"

She called out again pleadingly. Imploring him to be the stronger one.

He lifted his head to stare down at her then. Piercing her with the heat of his gaze. They say blue fire burned the hottest. They were not wrong.  Nina felt farely singed beneath the intensity of his searching gaze.

"Alright, go then," he said darkly, before reaching across her to open her door.  The cool air from outside breezed through setting chill to her heated skin. Where goosebumps of passion had blanketed over her earlier, now there was only frosted chill.

One that rapidly matched the icy stare of his volatile gaze.

It made her chuckle. 

"What are you laughing about?" Dash all but snarled out.

Her chuckle grew.

"Nina!"

She laughed harder.

Then his hands came about her arms in a vice and he shook her. She sobered up then.

"I .. I have never ...seen you like this," she gasped out between breaths. "So frustrated."

His vicious snarl was promptly ignored.

"So cute," Nina declared, impishly.

Sliding her heels clad feet out the open door, Nina promptly made her escape. Still laughing, off to work.