Fast Forward >>

July 19, 1990. It was our three year anniversary. Michael and I, miraculously, were yet out of the eyes of the public. A few more people knew, like my family, his family, a few other close friends, but no press. We didn't want to just sit in, like we usually did, but we were worried about going out too. Then, it dawned on us. We were at Neverland Ranch. There was a whole amusement park in the front yard. So, we decided to just leave our age at the door and let everything go. We had the time of our lives. We went on the merry-go-round, ferris wheel, everything. Then we went to the theater and watched a movie. Not many people had this type of luxury. 

     When we were finished with our festivities, we went up into Michael's room to get ready for bed. For some reason, i wasn't tired. So I just sat there. Michael was laying on his side facing away from me. I decided to rub his back. "What's wrong baby..?" He asked me in a sleepy voice. "What do you mean?" "I mean, you're still awake. You okay?" He turned towards me now, rubbing my face. "Yes, I'm just not tired, that's all." He sat up "I'll stay awake with you, my love, okay?" He kissed my forehead. "No, no, my darling. You look exhausted. Get some rest my love." I said, playing with his long curls. "How can you expect me to sleep when I have such kissable lips staring me in the face?" He grinned and pulled me into a long kiss. As expected, that turned into more of a makeout. 

     He'd play with my hair, pulling me closer every few seconds. He'd grab my hips, grab my hands, hold onto my back. 

However, in the moment, things got really heated, really quickly.