The Boy Was BAD, The Boy Was DANGEROUS.

He pulled away for a moment, and we both had the same idea in mind. He started to take off my shirt, and after he pulled off mine, he did the same to his. I didn't know how to react to this at all, so I just kind of went with the flow. I've heard that when he was in the Jackson 5, he was exposed to sexual relations between his brothers and other girls, and if this is true, then he must've been taught well because there were no hesitations. He just went for it.

     It wasn't long until he began to take off my pants, and I unbuttoned his. I'll admit, it was the most awkward thing, for me. However, it seemed Michael's had his practice in this field. We never took our lips off each other's, and our eyes remained closed most of the time. In no time, I was sitting in nothing but my bra and panties, and he in just his boxers. He rubbed my bare hips, tracing every curve with his finger tips. He then ventured to my back, and layed his hands on my spine. I left my hands on his shoulders, but I felt like I should return the stroking, so I ran my hands softly down his arms to his legs where I rubbed them gently with my thumbs. 

     Slowly, he pulled away. His eyes were closed yet, and as soon as he pulled away he looked down. I knew what he wanted, or at least I think I did. Either way, I delivered it to him. I unstrapped my bra letting him look. By the look on his face, he was surprised  that I actually did that. But he smiled, blushing almost. Like I said, he was a gentleman so he didn't go so far, but he just rested his forehead on my chest, and I let him. I know he wanted something like this, and I knew he didn't want it from anyone else but me, so why not? 

    There I was, topless, Michael's head laying on my chest, and I, holding his face, stroking his cheeks and playing with his hair. It was awkward beyond belief at first, but then I actually began to enjoy it. I've never received so much affection from a man, so I felt it was only right to return this affection. After a while, I realized Michael had fallen asleep, so I kissed his forehead and layed down, bringing him with me. I left his head where it was, and just layed there.

    I couldn't sleep. So much was running through my mind. I was honestly afraid of one thing the entire time. And this fear was my virginity. I haven't lost it yet. I was afraid that I was going to. I was afraid that in that moment I'd allow myself to. I wasn't ready to lose it. I mean, if I were to choose one person in this world to lose it to, it'd be Michael, but not yet. The thing is, I was 29 at the time. How much longer could I have waited? So many questions and concerns spun around in my head, and I decided to sleep as well. It was about 2:55 in the morning, and I was exhausted. So I closed my eyes, laying one hand  over Michael's face, and one behind my head. 

                                        *                                                  *                                              *

     "Did I fall asleep?" Was the first thing I heard the next morning. "Mmhmm" I nodded in my sleep. "I'm sorry baby." He said, and I felt him sit up. "It's okay, love." I murmured. I was beyond tired yet. "I love you." He said, kissing my lips. I didn't even realize it until he giggled that I was smiling and blushing. The blanket was covering my breasts, so I felt more comfortable. "I hope last night didn't make you feel weird or anything." He said, shifting his body a bit. "Nah. It didn't." Lies. "Are you sure?" He was very concerned. "Mmhmm." Lies. I tossed my body facing him, rubbing his face and starting to open my eyes. He layed back down next to me, facing me.  When my vision finally focused, I noticed him smiling. "What?" I asked. "You're just so beautiful." And he rubbed my cheek. I smiled even bigger than he was, and kissed him. I was still exhausted, and he knew that. So he said, "Sleep my lovely, you look tired. I'll get us some breakfast." And he kissed my forehead, got out of bed, put clothes on and walked out.

He was perfect.

Absolutely perfect.