The Rules

To get a better idea of what Chris looks like search up tumblr boys on google images. Just conjure your own idea and pick one for yourself. ;D you're welcome!

Chapter 2: The rules

Alice's POV

I can not wait till wait till Chris gets here. I planned everything out for our sleepover ,and trying to persuade to like K with a game of truth or dare. I glance at the clock to see it's 7. He should be here any minute now.

"Hey mom." I said walking into the kitchen ,"where you going?" I asked. I see her all dolled up and she's looking for her keys.

She jumped up ," oh sweetie, you startled me, and I'm going out with the girls tonight. I have some rules for you: 1. No girls over while I'm gone. 2. No parties 3. No alcohol ,and 4. Well you get my point." She gives a kiss on my forehead, "be a good girl and have fun with your friend. Also I'll be home around tomorrow time." I couldn't help but laugh. Sometimes I feel like my mom is the teenager around the house sometimes instead of me. I saw her cock her eyebrow at me.

"Well anyways have a nice night!" I tell to her as she walks to her car. I watch her lights fade away as a another car pulls up.

I know short chapter but the next one would come out very VERY soon