Our little secret

This is like part 2 of the sleepover and boy! things are getting heated between Chris and Alice. 🙊👄💏💑👫 sexual content WARNING!!! Read at your own risk! This is Chris's POV of the kiss and a little bit after.

Chapter 4:Our little secret

Chris's POV

I look at the dare Alice's phone gave me. I gulped. The dare was to kiss her. I couldn't have Alice hate me. She is too amazing and I really like her, plus, I wanted to kiss her. I began telling Alice that she didn't have to do the dare and insisted before she even knew what it was. I showed her the dare thinking it would get her to say no ,but she went along with it.

She leans in and then she pauses. Probably having second thoughts ,so I asked her if she was okay with it. She nodded and then our lips met. It was amazing even though it was only 5 seconds. I felt sparks fly everywhere. I wanted to kiss her more. I wanted to deepen the kiss and make it passionate, alas she pulled away. She looked stunned and scared. It looked like she was processing new feelings. Most likely hatred if you asked me. She leans in again and I feel her fucking soft lips against mine. I wanted to stay here forever ,but she pulled away again. She began to babble on how she was stupid and stuff. I interrupted her by placing my hands where they wanted to go. I didn't go anywhere pervy! Just around her waist and on her neck.

I felt the warmth of her body beginning to rise. I place my head in the crook of Alice's neck ,kissing it softly. I whispered to her, "it'll be our little secret."

I felt the chills she got when she felt my hot breath on her neck. I place little kisses on her neck. She moans and tugged on my hair. This woman was making me go crazy downstairs. I proceeded up and kissed her face. I inched closer to her lips when a second passed. I take a moment to get some air. I look her in the eyes before kissing her lips asking for approval. She gives me a nod. I plant my lips on hers. Our lips begin to move in sync. It was at first soft 'n' gentle. Then it got hungrier and deeper. Her hands rubbed my back pulling me closer to her.

She started to lean back ,so I was on top of her on her bed. I licked the bottom of her lip asking for entrance. Alice gladly accepted the invitation. I began to explore every inch of her mouth. Her lower body started to move upwards to mine. I groaned. We broke apart.

I kissed her neck and found her sweet spot. She moaned when I found it. I began to nibble on her neck and her ear. She whispers," getting a bit excited. Aren't we?" I look at her, and Alice's eyes motion downwards. I looked down to see my friend jabbing her in her thigh. I started to get off ,but then Alice pulls me back saying,"it's okay."

We started to kiss again. Alice's hands moved from my back to my chest. She started to go down to my stomach feeling up my 6-pact. It was about to go lower when-

DING DING!!!!

Alice's alarm went off. I pull away smiling. I look over to Alice and she was blown away. I leaned towards her ear and whisper ,"I promise not to tell anyone."