Life is a girl

This is a filler i guess....... I'm just stuck and trying to figure where things are going, so there will be quite a few filler chapters. I'm just warning you guys ,but I'll try to make them as exciting as possible. Key word TRY! Enjoy ,or not, i dont know. I changed Skye's name to Chris because I had to.

Life is a girl

Alice's POV

Wednesday

Soooo basically this is my life ; sitting down, homework all done, pigging out, watching tv, and in sweats and a Tv. Yep ,this is the life if you ask me. Well..... except for the slight drama ,but then again it's not really drama. I guess. Right? *crickets * Okay so I have drama with me being straight, cheating on Mya, plus the guy is K's crush. Shit that's a huge ass mess.

BzzzzzZZZzzz

Oh a text. Look at me, I'm Ms. Popular..... aha no!

From Chris:

Hey can I come over? n_n

To Chris:

Of course bæ :*

OR NAHHH

From Chris:

I'll be right there sweetie ;)

Ahhh finally he's coming over. For four days Mya has been with me. FOUR! I know i've only known Chris for over a week ,but I really really like him. From the moment I saw him I felt a weird, strange pull towards him. What I feel is not some silly crush, it's real shit emotions, and I'm not great with them but with Chris I feel safe, protected, and like I've got a good grip to the ground. Don't get me wrong ,K is my BFF but it's different with him. Sure I feel safe ,but not quite sturdy. That's why I've never saw him in a romantic way just friends. Ya guys I've noticed how hot K is. To get an image boys and maybe girls, he is like a Jeremy Sumpter but a little different.

Anywho, I always feel a little guilty cheating on Mya and lying to K, but I REALLY enjoy having Chris. Huh, life is fucked up this way. It never really goes the way you want it to go. Life it is like, "hi there Alice! Oh what's that? You want to find love? okay well here you go. Sorry it's all tangled and ducked up ,but you'll figure it out. MayBe...........who knows?"

"Wow thanks life. Not! You bitch!"

Yep that's life. She's a bitch. Yes, I picture life as a girl because girls are the biggest bitches.

Hmmm ,how long have I've been here thinking cause Chris is knocking on my door? I just hope being with Him is the right thing. Ya get me? Yes no maybe...okay? @.@

"Hey hot stuff"', I scoff at how he greets me.

"Ya I know I'm hot", I lightly push him, "come in why don't you."

"I'd love to my dear," he shoots a wink at me. I couldn't help but blush. Gah, something's wrong with me. I mean how can one person make me feel so special and flustered? How ,Jesus? HOW?! I just hope he feels the same a about me. I'm pretty sure ,but I'm not really not that pretty. Okay that just me being insecure now. As soon as the door is closed, I then feel a sharp pain shoot through my butt and followed by my squeal.

"Oh damn Alice. I wanna make you squeal all night long ,but of course whenever you're ready." I have no words do describe how that one comment made me feel. In very VERY simple terms, I was shocked.

"Um..ya when I'm ready." and by that I mean after a month or two I will be all good. He doesn't need to know that part. Muwahahaa!

"Hey is your mom home?" Chris asks me. OOOOH I can see where this is heading. Evil plan is now forming in my sweet little head. I grab Chris's shirt and pulled him down. I began to nibble on his neck. I could feel his friend awakening. "No she's not her, so we can have some fun", I try to seductively whisper in his ear. I'm pretty sure I did it right because his hands shot up to my waist.

I hear him groan and starts to rub his hands up and down my body, "what exactly do you have in mind, sweetheart." Ha! I got him right where I want him. I start to slowly grind against him causing him to growl/grow.

"You wanna know. Don't you?" I teased.

"Yess. Damn I want to fucking know." He's starting to grow more impatient.

"Well I like to call this little game...............TAG!" I push Chris down and start to head upstairs. I ran to my bedroom and slam the door shut. Not much later, he starts to knock on my door.

"Alice! You! Ugh!!!! I can't believe you turned me on and just left me hanging!" Oh damn. I made him mad didn't I? What do I do now? I didn't plan this far ahead.... Quick think of something Alice.

"Alice! you've been a very naughty girl! First the double date and now THIS!" Shit. Shit. I am so screwed ,but I'm busting up laughing. That quickly ends when suddenly my door is busted open.

"Oi! dickhead you broke my door!" ,now I'm upset.

"Oh Alice, you are going to pay now." Chris says coming closer to me.

"Whoa whoa, we're all reasonable adults here right?" I tried to reason with him. That didn't work ,so now apologizing,"I'm so sorry for being naughty Chris. Forgive me?" I pouted ,hoping he won't do anything.

"Oh Alice, you think a little pout is gonna get you out of this," I nodded my head, "well think again sweet cheeks." I ran to hide by my bed being followed by Chris. He grabs a hold of my wrist and throws me on my bed. I know if someone else did this I would be pissed and sorta scared ,but when he did it, it is actually kind of a turn on. He climbed on top of me straddling me. I feel my heart quickening and getting louder. He leans down. His face only centimeters away from mine.

He gives me a smirk and puts his lips near my ear,"I'm gonna get back at you." My breath hitches. Chris starts kissing my neck, drawing patterns with his tongue, and starting to create a rocking motion. With every movement, I moan and move my body in sync with his. This feels like I'm on cloud 9. He grabs my hands and put them under his shirt. I take in the details of his body causing Chris to groan. "Oh baby only you can turn me on this much," he says out of breath, "but we need to stop before this goes to far since we're not exactly ready. So to help with us knowing each other we are going out."

"Wait how are we gonna go on a date. Chris I'm not ready to come out of the closet. I'm probably more prepared with sex than the closet" , I started to ramble on, but before I could continue, Chris gives me a gentle peck on the lips.

"Look babe, I'm not even out of the closet ,well in this town, but on the date we're posing as friends on the outside, but once alone, that is thrown out of the window." I nodded my head, " now get ready. Dress comfortable because I don't care if your dolled up or in pjs. You are always beautiful. My cheeks blush at his compliment.

Looks like I'm going on my first date