Truth or Dare

Things are gonna get good. I hope you Guys like it and remember I'm a horrible writer aha! (^.^) ( •-•) I'm serious though. Btw all chapters are unedited. Sorry.

Chapter 3: Truth or Dare?

Chris's POV

Is this a good idea to go to Alice's house I thought to myself. She's a cool chick ,but then again she-no! Stop thinking like that ,and relax. I mentally slap myself. I pull up in her driveway to find her outside. Was she waiting for me? She spots my car and waves and semi-runs to my car. I get out and is greeted by a hug. She smelt really nice and she's really soft feeling. Stop it! I really need to stop thinking that way.

"Hey ready to party?" She winks at me

"Ya I am ,so where's the alcohol?" I tease her ,but instead of laughing she smacks me. A bit touchy I see.

"So what's the plan ,Alice?"

"Well first I thought we'd watch a movie, order pizza, bake cookies, and play some games."

"That sounds really fun Alice. I can't wait to start."

I open the door for her like a gentleman and she gives me a curtsy. I see her smirk and I give her a little push on the back. She's was surprised and the the look on her face was PRICELESS! I started to bust out laughing.

"That wasn't very nice!" she yells at me.

"Hey, I'm sorry that I pushed you. You're right that wasn't nice......but it was funny!" I glance at her to see her laughing at herself.

"Ya I guess you're right. Well anyways are you ready to start having fun?!" she questions me. I give her a smirk

"I started having fun from the moment I stepped out of my car." I see her wave her arms in victory. Man, she sure has a lot of enthusiasm.

"So what movie shall we watch?"

"I was thinking The Breakfast Club." She said so quietly I couldn't help myself but hug her. "That sounds nice."

*After they all got settled, go to the den downstairs, and are towards the end of The Breakfast Club*

I couldn't focus on the movie; all I could think about is Alice's fucking soft, plumped lips. STOP THINKING LIKE THAT! I mentally slapped myself. Ugh! I like guys not girls!

Alice's POV

I couldn't help but notice during the movie Chris was staring at me.

He's a weird one, I thought to myself. Now the movie is over.

"What do wanna do now Chris?" I asked, "we could make cookies or go to my room and play some games. Which one?" I saw him debating which one. I can see why K is so smitten with him. Ha! He looks so silly when he thinks. He's biting his lip, grazing his fingers on his chin as if he had a beard, and his hazel eyes deep in thought. He looked really good.

"How bout both" he finally broke me away from a scary thought of me..... ..no! I need to stop. NOW!

"Sure. It's so nice to know how smart you are." note the sarcasm in my voice. I saw a smirk crept up his face but quickly faded. I give him a little push and start to giggle.

"So are we making cookies or what?" I asked him

"Of course we are. Dur duh dur! Last one to the kitchen is a rotten egg!"

"Oh no you don't!" I shouted tackling him down on the stairs. "AHHHH!" He's tickling me. I scream and laugh with mixed feelings. I'm shoving his face and trying to push him away. "I 'gasp' need 'ahahaha' to breaaaathe 'gasp' pleeaaase!" I'M GONNA PEE MY PANTS!" I scream. Finally I started to cry begging him to stop. He finally got the hint and stopped.

"Sorry." He says with puppy dog eyes

"It's okay. Just be thankful I didn't punch you ,but next time I will. That's a promise." I get up offer him my hand ,he took it, and we headed to the kitchen. "Ready for some freaking delicious cookies?" I say cheerfully and faking a snobby girl accent. He attempted an awful British accent, "Of course my dear. While we wait for you're scrumptious cookies." He bowed. " Bloody ya!" He's so goofy. I just love it.

We get the cookies in the oven and the recipe we used it is gonna be a hour till they're done to my liking.

"So you wanna go to my room and play some games." I wiggle my eyebrows at him. He chuckles (that's a funny word) "ya lets go. We got an hour to spare."

We start to head to my room and I kid you not it looks like it's straight from Tumblr. I love it not to brag though ,but it's perfect. "What game do you wanna play?" I curiously stated a simple question 😋. He ponders it for a short amount of time.

"How about a game of Truth or Dare??" Chris asks me.

"That's a terrific idea" I pinched his nose "and if we can't think of a dare or truth we could his use my app on my phone."

"That's actually a smart idea, Alice." He tousled my hair, "Oh and before I forget put a timer on your phone ,Alice."

"Okay Chris. I'll go first though. Truth or dare ?"

"Dare!"

"Oh I see, a danger boy I got on my hands."

"Shut up. So what's my dare?"

"I dare you to put ice in your underwear for half a minute!"

********

Still Alice's POV

It's been over half an hour of the game ,and I'm starting to loose ideas. soon enough we start using the phone for ideas. It was Chris's turn.

"Truth or dare ,my dear?"

"I'll go with and dare." I say with a yawn.

"I don't have an idea. I guess I'm the first to use the phone." I hand Chris my phone ,and he shakes it to land on a dare. I hear a ding meaning it already landed on one. I see Chris reading it but his face is blank. Not a luck of an emotion. Nada. He turns to me and says, "look Alice. I get if you don't wanna do the dare , its-"

I cut him off," I'll do the dare no matter what is. I'm not scared and I won't be the first to pass." Chris gulps and hands me the phone. I read it over and over to make sure I read right. The dare was a kiss. I look over at him.

"I'm still doing this dare", I paused, "but I'm not a hetero just so you know." He looks at me for a while.

"Okay" he says.

I scoot closer to Chris. I stopped when our faces only inches apart. "Are you sure you're okay with this?" Chris asks me. I nod. I close my eyes and lean forward. Our lips met and I pull back. His lips were so soft and sweet. I could taste jellybeans on his lips. I feel all tingly and knotted in my stomach. I never felt this way when I kissed Mya on her cheek(my girlfriend). I knew I wanted more. I lean in again kissing him again ,but this time a bit longer.

I pull away, "I'm sorry. I shouldn't have kissed you again. I'm so stupid. Please don't hate me. Don't tell any-" I was rambling but then I got cut off. Chris put his hand on my neck, pulling me closer to him, and wrapping his arms around my waist. He nuzzles his face in the crook of my neck." you're not stupid, I don't hate you, and I won't tell anyone." He pauses for a moment to kiss my neck -and whispers ,"It'll be our little secret."