Who? What? When?

Happy Birthday to me!!!!!

Chapter 7: Who? What? When?
Alice's POV:

I pant, turning red & I have no control over my feet. They keep on moving, but from what? A rough ,sickening voice calls out my name,"Alice!".

"What do you want from me?!" I hissed, "Go away!". I felt hot tears roll down my cheeks. I stumble upon a brick wall that blocks my way from freedom and safety.

"Shit!". My back against wall, I cradle my knees . My breath begins to shorten and quicken.

"I'm coming for you!," the voice traced with venom yells. I cry out for help.

"Go away!" , I paused, "What do you want?" Silence stood still as I wept.

"You", the horrid voice whispers. The owner of the voice wraps their hands around my neck-

I jump screaming and kicking whoever or whatever is next to me. I cry out, " leave me alone". I felt warm, strong arms wrap around me.

"Shhhh, Alice. Baby, please calm down" , a comforting voice says," It was just a dream sweetheart. Alice you're safe." I look up to meet a gaze with warm, hazel eyes.

"Chris...." I trailed, "I'm so sorry for hitting you."

"It's okay", he blushed ," Do you...... ..wanna to talk about....it?"

I sighed and let everything out about my awful dream. When I opened my eyes, he was blank. His arms tightened around me, and nuzzles his face in my hair/neck ," I would never let that happen to you in real life. I promise that I will always protect you and be there for you." My cheeks burned and I shivered. (in a good way ^.^) I gave him a quick peck on the cheek ," thank you Chris ." This guy was something alright. I continued to get closer to him then-

KNOCK! KNOCK!

Shit! My mother! How could I forget I have one? Fuck, I'm screwed if she saw us. She would defiantly know something would be going on. I don't eve cuddle with K. I panicked the fuck out ,and threw Chris on the ground cause that's where K sleeps. I smooth myself out then headed to the door.

"Hi mom," I greeted ," how was your night?"

"Good", she answered, " how was yours?"

"It was fun". A few moments of silenced passed until mommy dearest broke it.

"Well anyways there are pancakes downstairs. I have to go to work now. I'm sorry sweetie, but they need me."

"It's okay momma", I reassured her. As she walked away, I let out a breath I didn't realize I was holding. Later the front door slammed. I turned around, " So want pancakes?"

"Ya, I'd love me some pancakes."

Short POV of Chris:

"So do you want pancakes?" Alice asked after the whole fiasco about her mom. No I don't want fucking pancakes. I want you you on me, naked , and riding on top of me, I thought to myself. Shit I need to calm down. I have to ease myself now. It's just so DAMN HARD. Alice was just fuck. She is perfection. Her long dark brown hair (that I love) goes over her perfect, C-cup , perky boobs to her hips. The shorts hugged her round, firm, squeezable butt and her things Mmm! She had phenomenon curves in the right places. Alice was adorably short. She has natural perfect tan skin, mesmerizing round eyes, and plump pink lips. FUCK! This girl mare me horny just thinking about her. On top of that she had a wonderful personality. Alice is absolutely beautiful inside and out.

Back to Alice's POV:

I munched on my yummy pancakes wishing for waffles. They have those fucking amazing pockets. TEAM WAFFLEZ ALL DA WAY! Ahaha ^.^
I look over to the other yummy thing next to me. Oh Chris, I really want you to rip off my clothes. BAD ALICE! No dirty thoughts. I banish thee from my head. I cleared my plate that once help food. I dropped them off and then rest my head against the cabinet. I just need the breathe.

Two arms arms snake around my waist , and a chin rests on the groove of my neck. " Whatcha thinking about?" That voice always gave me shivers down my back all the way to my core. " You", I whisper in a seductive tone.

Kisses started to land on my neck making their way up. He finally reached my sweet spot and started to suck. An involuntary moan escapes my mouth. I felt his teeth against my skin. His fingers starts to draw swirls on my bare skin. Suddenly I got flipped around, throwing me off. His lips bashed against mine. I tugged his hair causing a groan. I couldn't help but think ,' fuck me!" I tug at he hem of his shirt, yanking it off later. Next thing my shirt is on the floor. Chris looks down and smiles at my girls. His face starts to go lower and lips leaves trails. I stiffen up cause I've never gotten this far. I then soften up to his grasp. His hands cupped my breast , and starts to suck on them. Then he motorboats them, causing me to laugh. His hands starts to travel to my Pj shorts. He starts to rub my thighs; picks up my legs wrapping them around his waist. I break the kiss to breathe.

My head rests against his, "wow." We're both breathing pretty heavy. Chris then lays me down on the counter kissing my chest. I never thought this would ever happen to me, but I never wanted it to stop. I tangled my fingers in his hair and guiding him. He trails down to my stomach.

Knock! knock! Knock!

Damning mother Nutella! Shit shifting JEW! What the actual shit! Why is everyone ruining our moments. HOLD THe FUck up! Who's at my door?! I jog to the door about to answer then, " wait Alice. Your shirt." My eyes went down to find my semi-exposed boobies. Fuck right now. I rushed my shirt on and peek outside. I found K at the door. Damn I'm forgetting that everybody ,but Chris, exist.

"Hey", I say nonchalantly, "what are you doing here?"

"Ummm you invited me," K haves me a puzzled look. I forgot K was coming over. Could you blame me though? Considering what's been happening. " Anyways is Chris still here?" K asked. I'm so screwed. I have to tell K about me at some point. (Cue hesitant increasing pitch voice) But it doesn't have to happen soon. Right?

"Ya he's here.......um it's just I don't know where at this moment" I look back to see him gone. I'm so flushed and bothered right now I can not deal with K right now. " Chris! K's here!" I yell out. He walks down stairs acting as if nothing happened a couple minutes ago. How? I have no fucking clue.

"Oh K, by the way there are some of mom's pancakes in the kitchen at this very moment", I informed him. K's yes lit up and ran off. " Where'd you go?" I whispered to Chris.

"Bathroom."

"Why?"

"I had to get rid a little or should I say big friend", he winks. A blush of crimson crept up to face. OH SWEET BABY KITTY! This dam boy. Ugh!

******(^.^)timepassesby******

Through the whole entire day hanging with K , he flirted with K while Chris's hand rubbed my thighs undetected. When will K? Maybe next......weeee......k...........end..... ....month. Ha ya maybe.