Shizuo x Uke Male Reader

"Shizuo."

"What?"

"I think I'm finally ready..."

(Y/N) and Shizuo had been dating for a good 2 years and their relationship may have been the most stable one Shizuo had been involved with. (Y/N) kept Shizuo kind and Shizuo was like a normal human when it came to (Y/N). No bursts of anger, nothing. It calmed him so much that if (Y/N) was around in a fight he wasn't capable of using his super strength.

"Really?"

Shizuo asked as he walked over to his boyfriend who was sitting on his bed and sat down beside him. He placed a hand on (Y/N)'s thigh and rubbed softly, 

"I can wait as long as you need. There's no need to hurry."

(Y/N) shook his head and looked up at Shizuo (I'm assuming you're smaller than Shizuo since that mother fucker is 6'1.), 

"I mean it Shizuo... Let's have sex."

Time skip~

Shizuo's POV

We were both naked and he was fully prepared for me to enter in what felt like no time but a glance at the clock and you'd realize just how much time actually had gone by. I slowly pushed in and waited for him to adjust.

"Uh ya, S-Shizuo. Just move." 

(Y/N) had to hide his face as he made those sounds, I can imagine this most be really embarrassing, it was fine with a friend and you're joking, it's a whole new world of embarrassment when it's for real with your lover though. I moved in and out with ease, the sound of my grunts and pants, his moaning and words that no one could fully understand, the sound of skin on skin was the best sound in the world and the feeling that came with it was even better. It all stopped however when there was a loud crash in the kitchen...

"And- ah! Shizuo, st- stop for a m- ah! Moment!"

I slowly stopped and let him speak.

"What was that sound?" 

"I'll go check." 

I slowly pulled out, enjoying the moan (Y/N) let out and resisting the urge to slam back in. I pulled on a robe and left the room, peeking over to (Y/N) who was still a total mess I couldn't wait to return to. I slowly went down the stars, trying my hardest to ignore my hard on. When I walked into the kitchen I seen no one... odd.

I heard a chuckle from the corner of the kitchen so I turned on the lights quickly.

I felt all the anger build up the moment I seen him...

"IZAYAAA! WHAT ARE YOU DOING IN MY HOUSE!?"

3rd POV

(Y/N) chuckled softly to himself as he heard his boyfriend yell, the moment was completely over and he knew there was no way to get Shizuo back into the mood.

If only Izaya wasn't such a fucking cock block and didn't ruin everything important to Shizuo, their first time would have been so much better.

I rewrote this story so many times! Couldn't get shit done so I thought I'd make Izaya the cock block I can imagine he would be to Shizuo.

Anyways, sorry this one was shitty but I put a little bit of sex in the chapter so hope that was good.

Question of the chapter: Is my English bad? (I'm french canadian but french in my first language so I was wondering if like I write shit that isn't too good)

1 - Hell yeah, you write like a damn two year old!

2 - It's whatever, average

3 - I sound like English is my first language (Fingers crossed for this one)

Please don't be too harsh. See you next chapter!