Senji x Uke Male reader

Title: Punishment

(Y/N) POV

They call me Shrike. Unfamiliar with the bird? It's something you should actually look into, that bird is my favourite... but it's small, it isn't like it hunts down big birds. Just small ones. So here's the thing, I the Shrike just lost a battle to Senji, the Crow.

I never hated fighting before but I was never in love with the person I was fighting. I let him win but... Would I have even won if I tried?

So here I am, sitting in the punishment chair of that stupid show reward thing. I never watched it, just didn't like it. 

I heard there were things added to the punishment... whatever you call that casino like slot machine. Things that let whoever had won the fight do things to you so it wasn't just the sadistic doctor anymore.

"Stop."

I spoke and she pulled the lever.

*Ding* *Ding* *Ding*

Slowly my head moved to see my punishment, I didn't move it with my own will, rather it felt like it moved itself... Holy shit

"Well, it looks like Senji is lucky."

It landed on one of the things I never wanted to be taken from me down here... Now, before I say what it was, don't think I'm some goody two shoes, I just never wanted to do it. Anyways, what that stupid wheel landed on would cause Senji to take none other than my virginity.

Time skip because I'm too lazy to move the scene properly~

Here I lay in a bed in an empty room, arms strapped to the headboard. I love Senji, and he said he loved me just before the battle started... But we didn't want it like this, we had plans for it to be after we were out of deadman or at least when we were both ready. Not with a bunch of cameras on us to see if our deadman effects how we have sex.

I heard the doors to the room open as well as the sound of Senji fighting against the people who put him in here. 

"Do it or we kill him."

The fighting sound stopped when the guard said that.

"(Y/N) I'm sorry."

"It's not your fault... besides I rather this than you losing something."

I wanted to hug him but the chains kept me down. Maybe they were aware I loved him, maybe not being able to touch him as he touched me was really my punishment.

"Senji, do me as if we were free and no one was watching."

He blushed and nodded, quickly sucking his own fingers and bringing them down to my entrance...

"How are you already streached?"

"They probably did it when they knocked me out. To make this quicker I guess."

"I don't like how they touched you like that. I want to be the only one."

His voice got angry and he glared right towards the cameras, once again I wanted to hug him, whisper in his ear that no one but him would ever touch me again like this. However I didn't. I didn't want these cameras to know that by tying me down they'd won.

3rd POV

Senji and (Y/N) just looked at each other for a little bit until they couldn't anymore, speakers turning on and stating that if they didn't start (Y/N) would have to suffer another punishment.

So even though Senji hated it, he slowly eased himself inside of (Y/N)

"Ugh, S-Senji... Please, don't act like you care and just start moving."

(Y/N) was far from ready to have Senji move but he had a reputation here and so did Senji. They couldn't blow it all here as potentially every deadman watching the punishment would know.

"Ugh Oh o-ow!" 

"Sorry."

Senji grunted but didn't stop, (Y/N) had told him to stop caring and he knew why. (Y/N) was just lucky whoever had prepared him while he was knocked out did a fairly good job otherwise he probably would have bleed or possibly worse.

It took a long time for the pain to go away, longer than he was prepared for. However when it was gone...

"AH! GOD YES! Senji! Senji! Faster, harder! Just more ple-ASE!"

Senji's thrust's increased to an almost ridiculous speed, he grunted and moaned as he thrusted into (Y/N) and (Y/N) seemed to regret all those times he could have done it with Senji as he moaned and pulled at his chains.

"F-Fuck, (Y/N) I'm gonna c-cum."

"AH! Do it! I'm A-ABOut t-to, TOO!"

Senji's thrusts increased again and as Senji came inside (Y/N), (Y/N) couldn't help but cum as well. 

"I'm sorry."

"Don't be, it was my punishment."

(Y/N) passed out basically right after that, Senji falling asleep too, not caring about where they were.

Time skip

"Senji you bastard!"

(Y/N) shouted as he woke up in the doctor's room and was told a bit of bad news. Senji basically came running into the room,

"What is it?"

He asked calmer than he actually was...

"I had a fight today but I'm in too much pain to walk you dick!"

Senji chuckled,

"You're right, my dick did do that to you!"

He dashed out of the room which caused (Y/N) to shout again as he couldn't get out of his bed to chance the fucker down!

Question: What's your average time of sleep?

1 - what the hell is sleep?

2 - one hour to four hours

3 - five hours to eight hours

4 - nine hours to twelve hours

5 - thirteen hours to sixteen hours

6 - seventeen hours to twenty hours

7 - twenty one hours to I never stop sleeping