Fuck face

So I'm a stupid Fuck face like the title of this chapter says

Why? You might ask, well it's because I forgot about the requests and lost them.

Yeah...

So if you've requested and I haven't done whatever it is you requested please request here and if you didn't re submit your request too fucking bad!

But I'm not just going to leave this here, I'm Leo, and Leo doesn't just get right to the point, Leo does weird random shit!

SO here's what I'm gonna do, since posting a question would be dumb since this isn't a real update, so I'm going to tell you another fun story! YAY!

So here's a little something that happened when I tried to prank Andrew while he was out shopping with Jack. Enjoy

Seriously though, if anyone were to read any of our texts I can tell you some sex joke or something about sex WILL be mentioned

Alright so here's the story involving the text. I was just doing some shit on my computer, and by doing shit I mean watching endless SQUEEZIE, because he's hot and has good content!

Anyways, that's SQUEEZIE...

SO I was watching him when I was all like "Why don't I fuck with Andrew cuz I'm bored!" So I dust off the old iPod and click the Andrew contact. I did this because I thought it's be better to get a screen shot of my text, to make shit easier I also thought I'd text in English so you guys could read the screen shots.

The prank was to make him worry I was cheating on him with a girl and I got her pregnant. This of course is a joke, I like dicks, I'm not straight.

So Andrew is the worrying type and every time I joke around with Emma and how I should marry her, he actually worries. So that was the prank and it was kind of ruined because Andrew had to be a smart ass. That is how it was suppose to go~

The message of this post is...

SMARTASSES SUCK

Please... spread the message, let our voices be heard

Also watch and subscribe to SQEEZIE because he's bae AF