Canada x uke reader

Title: Maple?

Matthew (Canada for those how don't know) and (Y/N) had been dating for a year and finally Matthew decided to ask a question he's been wanting to ask for quite a bit ...

"You want to include maple syrup?"

Matthew nodded slightly, the question he asked you may wonder was none other than 'Do you think we could have sex with Maple syrup?'.

It was actually shocking (Y/N) reacted the way he did, no freak out, just a calm questioning of what he truly meant. Maybe this is why Matthew loved him? He never freaked out and was so calm. However even if the Canadian figured out what he loved the most about (Y/N) He'd always keep searching just in case.

Within the year they've been together they've learned everything they could about each other without getting too personal.

They were content but a change in the bedroom wouldn't hurt, right?

"Sure, Matthew. You grab the syrup and I'll met you in our room."

A sweet smile seemed to find it's always welcomed place on (Y/N)'s face as we walked to their shared room.

Matthew let a nice smile out as well, how'd he get so lucky? All the others ignored him, well actually they just didn't seem him at all... However now he had (Y/N) he couldn't care less, he was his everything and he was always aware of his presence. Before he even realized where his thoughts were going he arrived at their door with Maple syrup in his hand. He didn't even recall going to the fridge but he did.

He took a deep breath as he opened the door and seen (Y/N) wearing only one of Canada's big sweaters, sitting on their bed.

"Are you sure you're okay with this?"

(Y/N) nodded and walked up to Matthew, leaning in for a kiss. It was sweet and kind, and although they slowly walked back to their bed and began to undress the kiss never got any rougher, and they were both pretty happy that way.

When they were both naked, (Y/N) grabbed the Maple syrup and opened it, pouring a little on his tongue before going back to kiss Matthew.

For the first time the kiss was heated and hungry, it lacked sweetness as well as kindness but the level of love was the same if not slightly more. (Y/N) smiled into the kiss, it was what he was expecting from his boyfriend. He'd seen how he ate everything with maple syrup, sometimes he even considered the idea of Matthew loving the syrup more then he actually loved him.

He laughed into the kiss which caused Matthew to stop,

"Is something wrong?"

(Y/N) smiled and shook his head, no.

"Just thinking, you really love your maple syrup. It's almost like a love rival."

Matthew laughed back, hugging (Y/N) tightly even though they were both hard and naked. The thought of him loving anything else more than (Y/N) was just that funny to him, surely it was impossible.

"Shall we continue, Matthew?"

The Canadian just nodded, laying (Y/N) down slowly onto his back. he grabbed the maple syrup and poured it over (Y/N)'s nipples as well as on his fingers.

He leaned over top of (Y/N) and started to slowly lick his nipples, eating at the maple and pleasing his lover at the same time. He then lowered the maple covered hand and teased at his entrance. 

The cold, sticky feeling causing chills to run down (Y/N)'s spin and moan lowly as he was stretched ever so carefully by his lover. Matthew always did this, he made sure (Y/N) felt no pain throughout the whole time.