OMG

Ok so yea just go with the flow people

Vote

Comment

Share✌✌😜😜

..............................................

Selene

As I pulled up to the parking lot, all my peeps were in my spot waiting for me.

"Get out of the way you hippies!" I honked they quickly scrambled. I parked my car and locked it.

"Oh my fucking god. SELENE when did u get this car?!?!?!?!" my best friend Morgan said to me. Morgan had emerald eyes, freckles, red hair and she is very tall.

I was about to say something back when I smelt the most intoxicating smell. Raspberries and mint.

"Mate! Mate! Mate!" My wolf Amber yelled in my head

"Where?!?" I sent back to her in my head

I looked around for where the delicious smell was coming from and I saw the cutest boy I've ever seen in my entire life. No,no,no,no, Isaiah the school bad boy, Black Moon pack Alpha and player?!?! Damn the Moon Goddess.

"Him." She replied back

He sniffed the air slightly and locked my eyes. He had the deepest blue eyes I've ever seen I just wanted to swim in them forever. He smirked and turned around to that bimbo Melenoy and started to make out with her. I felt this stabbing in my heart and my eyes shifted to pitch black. I growled lowly and I turned around and headed straight for the woods. They wouldn't mind this is an all werewolf high school.

When I reached the woods I threw my backpack near a tree and shifted without taking my clothes off. "RIP!" Next u know I was !in my wolf form I was completely white except for the tips of my ears, my paws, and my tail where black.

I needed a run like now.

I started to run I don't know where but I just ran.
.........................................

When I got back I was still in wolf form. I ran up to the door and messaged the secretary thoroughly the pack link.

"Let me in I need clothes."

"Yes Alpha."

I walked in and she put a pair of my extra clothes in front of me, and walked away.

I took the clothes in my mouth and walked on all fours to gym.

Shit!!! I have gym with Isaiah

I ran to gym and went to my locker and shifted back.

Our gym clothes are slutty. A Nike dryfit shirt with short spandex.

Well here goes nothing.

..............................................

How did u like it my party people

Comment

Vote

Share

Follow 😜✌