Chapter 10

Selene

"WHAT?!?!!?"

"Why in the bloody hell should we help their bloody asses, they hurt her." Blair said at the bottom of the stairs.

Blair's blonde hair was up in a messy bun and she was in a sports bra, spandex and running shoes.

"Because its the right thing to do, and we have to be the mature pack everybody expects. Now go pack your things I'm taking Selene because shes our best warrior."

"Nope hes just taking me for eyecandy." i yelled

Cade chuckled and continued" I'm also taking Blair and Sam so Drake will be in charge here."

"Woooohoooo!!" drake yelled from the living room

We all looked at Cade worryingly but he knew that he could trust em" NOW MOVE PEOPLE we leave in two days." With that said Cade left the room and retreated to his office.

"Wanna come throw some punches with me because if i dont they wont be at a bag." i said to Blair

"Sure why not i was gonna go work out anyway."

We headed back up to my room.I opened the door to let Blair in cause i had to change. I went over to my dresser and pulled out a pair of blue spandex and since i already had a sports bra on i didnt need to change that.

As i pulled my stuff out Blair asked "Are you ok with all this?"

I froze for a second not knowing what to say "yeah I'm perfectly fine" i went into the bathroom to change into my spandex real quick and came out.

"You'll be fine i can see the nervousness in your face and if he hurts you at all I'll kick him in his bloody arse." she said confidently.

With that said i put my scoks and running shoes on and we went down to the workout room

🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟
2 DAYS LATER
🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟

📣"Bleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeep!!!!!!!!!!" i screamed and rolled of the bed with a "thunk"

I looked up to see Blair laughing her arse off with a airhorn in her hand

She wiped her tears away and said "ok we're leaving in 7 hours and we have to make you irresistible."she had a devilish grin on her face😈

She started by making me take a shower, then she got my hair re-dyed to just black tips, then she just straightened my hair, next she went to my make-up, she put black eyeliner on my top and bottom lids and mascara and did a smokey eye, lastly we put in my ear spike witch looked awesome with my look.

For my clothes we picked out my slim black leather jacket, a camo cutoff shirt that said Bad Ass in gold letters and had gold spikes on the collar, a black tank, white jeans, combat boots, and my red aviators.

Blair went to her room to look bad arse too so i just went down stairs.
I walked into the kitchen and saw Sam and Cade having a conversation but they immanently stopped it when they saw me. Their eyes filled with lust when they saw how i looked and they were totally checking me out.

I smirked " like what ya see boys." i said arrogantly while i walked by them to get a apple and i may or may not just put a little more sway into my hips.

" I know i defiantly do." said Sam looking at me up and down again. "I second that!" Cade said raising his hand.

I smirked again "Told you im the eye candy at this establishment"
I winked at em and took a bite of my granny-smith apple.

"WE LEAVE IN 10!!!!!" Cade yelled

I went up stairs and grabbed all my bags witch had clothes and toiletries and such, and put them in my car. I got a new car by the way its a white lamborgini convertible.

I went back up stairs to fetch my make-up bag and my messengerbag/purse thingy with my phone, wallet, and stuff (and things lol walking dead joke)

I went back down stairs to see everyone ready. Blair was in her red mustang, me in my white lamborgini convertible, Sam in his blue and white comaro, and Cade in his silver jaguar.

⚡⚡⚡⚡⚡⚡⚡⚡⚡⚡⚡⚡

Ok so how do you think Isaiah is gonna react to the new look

So ive been thinking and i need a little boy name so comment some names and ill pick the winner

Peace out Party Peeps✌
-madds