Chapter 11

Selene

We followed Cade the entire way because we had no idea where we were going so Cade was currently in front, then Blair, Sam, and me in back.

We entered a thick patch of evergreen forest with a gravel road winding through. We continued for about 5 more minutes when I called Cade. " I'm gonna come in after you so dont wait up and leave the entire driveway open for me." "Ok" with that i hung up.

I stopped and watched them keep going ahead. When i saw they were far enough ahead Cade mind linked me.

"Ok do whatever your gonna do its all clear"

"Watch out"

I slammed on the gas and came up to the house at amazing speed. I drifted around the curving driveway and spinned out slightly causing dust to come up around the car. perfect. At that moment i stepped out of the car with my shades on. And let me tell you i looked bad ass. The dust cleared and you could see the lust and want in all the guys eyes as my hair was slightly blown back like a models. I took my glasses of and shook out my hair.

All the guys started whistling and i think i saw some drool coming out of some of their mouths.

Suddenly a growl erupted across the lawn and my eyes immanently snapped to the source.

It was Isaiah...

And Omg did he look this good when i left?!

I didnt think he did, i smirked and walked over to my trunk making sure to stick out my butt as i got my bag.

And of corse another growl came from him.

I put both my fingers in my mouth and whistled. " Come on guys lets head in!" i yelled across the yard.

Now that i look back at the pack house i see that its really really big. It l was a mansion with 4 stories and had 6 huge pillars in the front and had dark oak wood doors. I knew it had almost an olympic size pool out back. The yard was really big too with perfect green grass. There were white rose bushes out front.

We walked in and i was tackled by a heavy object. And that object was Blake!!!!

I looked up and hugged him.

"Miss me aye?"

"You know it!!"

"Ok ok we can catch up later mind showing us our rooms?"

"Oh right your here with them?"
He said as he started walking and motioned us to follow him.

"Long story ill tell you later"

After he showed everyone else to their rooms i went and put all my stuff inside and decided to go for a walk to my favorite place ever.

I went out the door and started walking into the forest. I kept walking till i got to a small creek with big rocks and lovely vegetation.

I went over and sat on a big rock. I brought my sketchbook and a pencil with me. I took them out of my bag and started drawing a tiger lily that was near the creek when i heard a twig snap.

It wasn't a rouge because it didnt smell completely and utterly terrible like they did. I turned around and looked into those deep pools that i learned to hate but couldn't help admire. Isaiah was standing in front of me. I shoved my stuff into my bag and started to run. I saw the lust in his eyes it was a hungry lust.

I was suddenly tackled to the ground but was flipped so I wouldn't hit the ground.

Isaiah.

⚡⚡⚡⚡⚡⚡⚡⚡⚡⚡⚡⚡

There i had a little brain fart and like forgot what i was writing so i rememberd it the next day

Lol

Peace out Party Peepes😜✌

Madds