Your funeral

Gonna make it awesome!!!!

Hopefully

.........................................

Selene

We dropped Blake off at the pack house cause he lives there being the beta. Blake was the beta of the Black Moon pack so he was Isaiah's beta.Cameron came out yelling at us that there was a party at his house tonight, I grinned, it was a pool party. Let alone it was CAMERON'S PARTY! Everyone in school knows that he throws the best parties around. Last year for our Junior year he had a beginning summer bash. Lets just say we found Blake on the roof in nothing but a bow tie.

After we dropped Blake off Megan exclaimed that we were going to the mall. I for one actually enjoy shopping and since my parents are Alpha and Luna we are a little more richer then the other pack members. By the way our pack is the Blood Rose pack.

We pulled up and got out. "First things first, we gotta get u a bikini" she exclaimed.

"But whyyyyyyy" I whined. I didn't like bikinis, it felt as if u where only in your bra and underwear.

"Because we want to make him jelly right?"

"Fine"

We went into rue21, areopastal, America Eagle, Hollister, bergerners, Clair's and, Marceses. Then hit bath and bodyworks for their scented lip balm, love it.

.........................................

When we got back to my house we went up to my room with our "loot". She went straight to my hair even tho we r going to a pool party.

She straightens my hair cause it was comming a little undone and chalk dyed my ends a sea foam color.

Then she put water proof mascara on me and told me to go change in to the cute new bathing suit I got.

It was a light pink top with gold studs and sea foam straps and the bottoms were the same pattern but it had sea foam strands hanging off the sides.

I came out and slipped a pair of jean shorts over the bottoms. I grabbed a beach towel (sea foam of corse lol) and I didn't need sun screen or sunglasses cause it was dusk.

Morgan was wearing a navy blue bikini that had LOVE printed on the butt and it had gold studs like mine.

.........................................

The party was at Cameron's house, his parents stayed at the pack house most of the time because he was the Delta (third in command),so he could have parties when ever he wanted. His house was bigger than average but not a mansion.

And since we're werewolves we can drink when we're 16. Our bodies don't process alcohol as slowly as humans do so it takes a lot and I mean a lot to get us drunk. But it still doesn't stop us,we still manage to get drunk.

When we pulled up the place was PACKED! Lol see what I did there "packed" as in the pack, ok now it's not funny any more if you still don't get it then you must be f'd up.

But still the place was redonkalously full! There were people making out in the front lawn, I think that's a couch over by the bushes, and is that guy dead? I walked over and poked him with a stick I found. "Hey hey hey, hey you, are you dead?" I said while poking him in the cheek. He groaned and rolled over. I looked over at Morgan who was still standing by the car and held up my hands like a football goal. "IT'S GOOD!" I yelled. She started cracking up laughing while she walked over to me.

When we went inside there was almost no one in there surprisingly. I thought it looked packed in here from the inside but I guess everyone was in the back. I looked around and took off my shorts. I had a tattoo of a wolf on my shoulder, it was my wolf. Not many people usually get tattoos of their wolves but I don't know why I love my wolf.

"Love you to sista." Amber said to me.

I smirked and went outside when I ran into a wall.......wait a minute walls aren't smooth and give you tingles. Shit! I looked up and saw Isaiah.

.........................................

Ok so longer chappy!

I was bored and started it and ended up finishing it like 4 days after cause I forgot about it and I had a lot of volleyball stuff going on. And I was wondering if I should put a new character in? hmmmm ill let u peeps decide.

COMMENT CAUSE U LUV ME AND I LUV U GUYS

VOTE

TELL YOUR FIRENDS

SHARE

Peace out party peeps 😜😘✌

Maddie