Really that guy is my mate?!?!

Hey hope u like it

Selene's

I took a deep breath, as I stepped up to the plate. Bases loaded, one more point to win, I gripped my bat tightly as I squared up. She was the best pitcher in the state, besides me of corse.

Melenoy the school whore, bitch, slut, drama queen, and about anything else you could possibly think of.

Me I'm Selene head pitcher and cheerleader as well as track star. Hey what can I say I'm athletic, at least I don't act like I have something up my ass all the time. *Cough cough*melenoy *cough cough.*

"Batter up!" I jumped then relaxed realizing it was the umpier.

I saw Melenoy wind up. As she threw the ball, I noticed that her balance was off slightly and imedently ducked as I knew where the ball was going.

"BALL ONE!!" The ump screamed, I think my ears are bleeding. I zoned out on the pitch and watched the second one go slightly left of the strike zone so I stayed put.

"BALL TWO!!!" Focus Selene focus, I chanted in my head. I stepped out and took a practice swing to show her I meant business and stepped back in.

She wound and power balled it. Perfect. I swung with a loud "Crack!" And shot off to first base. I looked to see where it was going and it was probably half way to Canada by now it was just like.......gone.

I started to slow down so the other players could actually get off they're basses.

I rounded 3rd and stepped on home doing a little victory dance, the crowd loved it.

"WAKE THE FUCK UP SELENE!!!" my mom yelled from the doorframe. "WHAT THE HELL MOM!!!" I yelled back in response as I shot straight up. "Time for school sweety." She said in a innocent tone as if she didn't just give me a heart attack. She posted a smirk on her face as she walked out of the room.

"Sweety my ass." I said very low.But of course she herd it, you know being a werewolf and all." RIGHT BACK AT YA SWEETHEART!!" She yelled in a sing song voice from down stairs.

This is how it's always been with my mother and I, my dad is the Alpha and my mom Luna. My father is awesome I guess u could say I'm more of a mamma's girl but my dad is like beyond awesome.

That reminds me today is my 17th birthday witch means the whole pack is down stairs waiting for me to come down. Not like this Im not. I went down there last year in my bra and underwear and I still find those photos on Instagram. Plus I'm tired of the whistles and people yelling "sexy ass" cause that's what was printed across my underwear.

I go jump in the shower. I wash my hair with my coconut shampoo and conditioner and mango body wash, what I like fruit too. I shave my legs and arms and get out while wrapping a towel around myself.

I walk through the door that connects my bathroom to my bedroom and there's a present on the floor. I pick it up and go sit on my bed. I unwrap the box and what's inside?? KEYS TO A 1970's MUSTANG!!! EEEEEK!!!!

After I'm done prancing around my room doing my happy dance I go to my closet and pick out a strapless violet sundress and some black flats.

Then I go to do my hair. I straighten my long blonde hair that reached about my belly button.

Then off to do my makeup. A simple black mascara and silver eyeshadow.(ironic right) Then I put on a clear coat of lip gloss and grab my backpack, phone, wallet, keys and go down stairs.

To my surprise there is no one down there but my mother and father with a chocolate cake. On the top it says "Happy Birthday Selene." They both have cheeky grins on their faces.

" I CAN'T WAIT TO MEET HIM!!!" my mom screams out. "Who?" I say cocking my head in a confused matter. My father answers this one "Your mate of corse!" never losing the grin.

I haven't even gotten to school yet and they already expect me to find my mate. "Well you'll just have to wait." with that said I kiss them goodbye and thank them for the car and cake. Then I head outside to my new car to drive to school.