Chapter 15

Selene

It started out by us picking team captains. I suprisingly was nominated, but never the less so was Isaiah. I personaly think he was just nominated cause he is the Alpha but whatever.

No one else was nominated so we chose our teams. First I picked Eric, strong built, short, amazing speed.

Isaiah picked Turner, tall, big, and heavy, jesus. After that we just started picking off names.

Zach

Maci

Daythan

Brian

Maddie

Will

Hannah

Jason

Cameron

Blake

James

After that we had out teams.

We set off into the woods we chose to hide ours pretty far out we hiked about half a mile before we set down our flag.

We loaded up our guns. Yes I said guns we use paintball guns to tell if a person is out, so it could last for days with us.

I mindlinked Heath to sound off the loud buzzer that rang completely through the woods.

And with that buzzee the games began.

I raced through the woods leaving Hannah and James behind to gaurd the flag from the trees. I made no sound once so ever, every now and then I would take a tassle off my shirt and hide I some where random so Isaiah would lose my sent and be confusied for a while intill he catches on to it.

I saw a flash of purple and I remembered Maci's hair. I tackled Maci as she came by and I decided to make this a full on war and take her "hostage". (I used quotes because u know we can't litterly tourture her or anything, that's just crule) I mindlinked Isaiah.

Surrender your flag

NEVER

We have taken one of yours hostage and we shall tourture your secrects out of her if you don't

I shall never surrender

Muhahahahaha as you wish

I smirked and told Zach to help me move Maci to a nearby shed quitetly. We tied Maci up to a chair and turned the light on. "Tell me the base!"

"Never" then she spit on the floor in front of me.

"Fine." i turned to Zach and nodded my head to signal him.

Zach smirked and went over to Maci. As our option of non violence he started tickling her.

"ALL RIGHT ALL RIGHT ILL TELL YOU!!!" i was happy she caved

"The flag is in the tree by the creek." she told me with her head down.

As soon as she said that i ran out of the shed and sprinted toward the creek. I was surprised at what little defense they had.

I kept running intill I was tackled to the ground. I looked up to see a smiling Isaiah on top of me.

"We have got to stop meeting like this" I said as I got up and started running toward the flag which was so close.

I hopped on tl the first branch only to be pulled on by Blake, he smirked and tried to pull me off the tree limb. I laughed and kicked him in the chest with my other foot.

I kept jumping from branch to branch up the tree, each limb sliding off my hand only to be brought by another branch.

I was a few branches away from the flag when a pink paint splatter appeared by my head, I looked down to see Isaiah smirking with a paintball gun in his hand.

"Oh your no fair." I said dodging paint.

I scrambled to get the flag before I was hit, but as soon as I reached it I felt a pain in my ribs. I looked down to see green covering my side.

I stuck my toungh out at Isaiah and scramed through the mindlink.

We won bitches!!!!!

Ah hell why did you have to scream. Blair said back.

Because victory needs to be heard!

.............................................................................

ok people sorry I haven't updated in a while I am truly sorry I've had......summer and uh stuff

Peace out Party Peeps

-maddie maddz