Chapter 16

Selene

After our full on war ended with me winning we headed back to the house.

I walked up to the back door about to grab the handle when it flew open and I started gasping for air.

Blake threw my little brother Exavier on me (we call him Ex) and he was squeezing my neck really tight. "Ok,ok that's enough we don't want to kill her now Ex." Mom said as she pryed Ex off me.

"Mom!" I yelled. I haven't seen her once since I've been gone and I just really missed my mummy. I hugged her and held back tears. "I've missed you so much honey." "I've missed you too mom, and I have to talk to you later."

I pulled away and walked back inside. Isaiah came in and sat down by me at the island. Ex came over and started pulling on my hand. "Sissy, sissy come play wif me." He said "ok I'm coming" I got down and he led me to our gaming room suprisingly.

"Sissy can we play fighting?" Ex said as he pulled out Mortal Combat (taught him everything he knows)

"Of course!"

################

Isaiah

I watched my mate go off with Ex. I know he's missed her a lot.

I got up only to be stopped by Selene's mom. "She is still way heartbroken over you and I know it so if  you hurt her our treaty is off." She said death glaring at me.

"I've made that mistake once and I'm not going to lose her again." I said as I looked to the floor.

I walked back to my room, changed out of my sweaty clothes, and fixed my hair.

"I wish she would give us another chance" I said to Zane

"Its all you falt but Amber says she's never really given up feeligs for us so you might have a chance but you better praise her to even try to get one" he responded

"I know"

###############

Selene

"Come on sissy play Cyrax"

"No I shall be Jade and that is final."

"Fine I'll be Cyrax" Ex defeatedly

"FIGHT" the announcer said

"Sissy?"

"Yeah"

"Zayah has been reallwe sad since you weft"

" I left because of Zayah."

"Why?"

"Because he was really mean to me"

"You should give Zayah a chance people change sissy."

"I'm trying bubby, I really am."