Chapter 7

Isaiah 

*Flashback*

I woke up and relaised it was Friday. Yay , also it was Camerons party tonight. Even better. I took a shower and put on a black vneck and kakies with Jordan's. 

I grabbed my bag and keys and went out to my mattalic blue mustang with white stripes and drove to school.

.

.

.

Once there i parked my car and walked up to my "popular crowd" of Melenoy, Cameron, Dawn (dude), Ryder, and Valentine. No one liked Melenoy, she just wouldn't go away.

I was about to say somthing, then suddenly sothing smelt extremely good, strawberries and chocolate. 

My wolf Zane was going crazy yelling "MATE MATE MATE!" 

I sniffed the air and tracked the smell to Selene. She was already starring at me with those chocolate eyes of hers so i knew that she knew that i was her mate. I didn't want some fat, ugly, pethic, mate. So i leaned over to Melenoy and kissed her. Yuck gross. I was going to reject her at Cameron's party tonight. 

I saw her run into the forest and run off, my wolf wanted to go after her and was begging me not to reject her. But i didn't care she was not fit to be luna. 

.

.

.

Present

Isaiah

I was walking back inside to get another beer when i ran into someone and felt sparks so it had to be Selene. Perfect timing. I looked down to see her starring up at me.. I pulled her up stairs.

"I Isaiah Howl (ironic as well lol) reject you Selene Bane." i said to her coldly 

She looked at me with so much pain and hurt in her eyes. Then she ran down stairs and to god knows where. Who the hell cares not me!

I went back down stairs, grabbed my beer and went back outside to the pool.

.....................................................................................................................................................................................

sorry I know im a jerk wad but so is he so...yea 

and im sorry it was such a short chapter

VOTE COMMENT AND SHARE, ALSO FOLLOW MEHHH PLZZ