What happened?

Your p.o.v (asleep in a nightmare)

I was stuck in a corner, on my knees, and covering my ears. I was trying to block out the voices  but they seeped into my head "your nothing" "your worthless" "no one likes you" " your ugly" " you should DIE already" " no one, ever, loved you" "just go kill yourself." And the worst part was, it was all most likely true...

Springtraps p.o.v 

I got y/n out of the cuffs and picked her up bridal style, before taking her to my room in the basement. She was muttering things in her sleep but I couldn't tell what she was making out. Before I set her down on the bed, I heard one word that stayed in my head. Kill. then another word. suicide. I sighed. I would never let her hurt herself. I set her on the bed and grabbed a first aid kit before wrapping her head where bonny had hit her in attempts of killing her. Luckily, I had gotten there in time to save her. Before he could've done worse. After I was finished wrapping her head I stared at her for a bit. She just looked so peaceful. I didn't want to wake her, so I left the room, grabbed a chair and came back with it. I sat here for a bit before finally hearing her wake up after an hour.

Your p.o.v

I woke up, laying on a bed with my head bandaged up. It hurt alot. Springtrap looked over, seeing me awake, and ran over. 

"Y/n you ok?!" he asked, worried. 

I nodded " ya i'm fine but, what happened?" I asked. 

He sighed and replied " Freddy and Bonnie kidnapped you. You got lucky I was looking through the cameras to find you." 

I nodded and tried to sit up but Springtrap held me down, having his hand on my shoulder 

" Don't try to get up, you need your rest till your healed." he said. 

I sighed and replied " but I wanna go see Chica" and did a little pouty face. 

"pleeeaaase" 

"fine" he said " but dont stay out for too long" 

I nodded and got up before going to the kitchen, but Chica wasn't there. "thats strange, she's normally here" I thought to myself. 

I couldn't find Chica anywhere, and when I checked back stage, I found her, in pieces. I gasped and started to back up when I bumped into something, an animatronic. It was 3 weird looking animatronics. They were Freddy, Bonnie, and Chica, but, something didn't look right about them. Freddy and Bonnies cheeks were red, and Bonnie was blue instead of purple, and Freddy was a brighter brown. 

"u-u-uhm... h-h-hi" I said, but they all had a devilish grin. 

" wh-what'd you do to my friend?" I asked, and the bear replied 

" We simply helped her. You see, the originals have been... replaced. I'm Toy Freddy, this is Toy Chica, and Toy Bonnie" while pointing to the chicken and the bunny. 

" And were not too fond of humans. Plus, what's an ugly little girl like you doing here anyways?"  Toy Bonnie said. 

"i-i-i" I tried to say, stuttering and holding back tears, fear showing in my eyes. They all laughed before Toy Chica kicked me, it landing in my stomach, causing me to fall on the ground and hold my stomach while they all stood there, kicking me as hard as they could. Good thing they were in there human forms. 

After a bit, they started making mean comments, things like " your an ugly slut" " too bad no ones cares enough to save you" " you're so fricking pathetic, it's stupid" " no one will ever love you. just commit suicide all ready an quit making everyone else's lives worse". 

After awhile though, they walked off bored, and all I could do was stay laying on the ground, crying. Soon as I felt the strength return, I stood up shakily and walked back to the basement.

Springtraps p.o.v

All I heard was y/n coming down the stairs before looking over to see her covered in blood and new wounds. I ran over and scooped her up, carrying her bridal style. 

" d-don't" I heard her say, and looked at her confused 

" i-i'm not worth it. I don't need help" she said.

 I growled madly and replied " you are worth it. don't you dare say that again." 

" but i'm not." she said and cried into my chest. 

" You are. Now quit saying that, i'm getting you fixed up whether you like it or not" I said, laying her on the bed. 

She tried to get up, but I pushed her back down " y/n, why are you trying to leave?" I asked sadly. 

" b-because. i'm not worth it. no one here needs me or even likes me" she said. I felt hurt when she said that. " you're wrong" I said 

your p.o.v

"you're wrong" he said. 

"wh-what?" I asked, confused. 

" you're wrong. I like-" but he paused. 

" You like what? a nobody? A girl who's life is torn apart because of one stupid family? A girl who doesnt deserve to be living?" I muttered. 

He heard me though and stared at me, wondering how that came from me. "wai-"  he started to say but I was already up off the bed and running up the stairs. 

I ran down the halls to the security office, where I knew was a way to rid myself from the world. I closed the door right in his face, and closed the other side door before he could reach it. I got into the drawer and pulled out the pistol. One bullet and i'm out of this place. I pointed the barrel at my head, crying from fear that I would still feel the pain of it. Even if it was a quick blow.

Springtraps p.o.v

no No No NO NO!!!! I don't want to lose her, there has to be another way in!... THE VENTS! I quickly climbed in and found my way around to the security office. Then I saw her, y/n, still holding and bout to pull the trigger, when I ran up behind her and hugged her, causing her to jump and drop the gun. 

" springtrap... why?" She muttered,tears streaming down her cheeks.

 " Because I cant lose you" I said, replying to her question. 

She turned around and cried into my chest. I picked her up like a teddy bear, allowing her to continue crying, and took her back to the basement, where she fell asleep and I worked on her wounds.