waking up...

I woke up from my chair, seeing Springtrap pick me up and lay me down before he cuddles me close to him. After that, we both fell asleep. (I thought it was a dream)

I woke up from the dream I just had to see a very pissed off fox staring at me. The second thing I noticed was Springtrap cuddling me, and the 3rd thing? I was still in the parts and service room. 

Foxy glared at me " Where have ye been lass? I've been looking for ya all day!" He says. I said nothing, staying silent and lost in thought about the dream. Had it been a dream, or, was that real? I asked myself. 

"Hellooo. Y/n... Y/N!" Foxy yelled, pulling me out of my thoughts. I looked up at him, seeing the concern and frustration in his eyes. "Why are ye here lass?" He asked again. 

"I wanted to see Springtrap." I replied. "Well ye seen him now we ought to go before tha gang get-" 

"Foxy..." A voice behind Foxy said. Foxy turned around to see Freddy staring at him "what are you 2 doing back here". 

"I was just asking the lass the same question" Foxy said, looking back at me.

 I rolled my eyes "Is something wrong with Springtrap that you guys aren't telling me?" I asked. 

They both went wide-eyed and looked at each other before turning and singing "Fuck this shit I'm out" in perfect harmony. I rolled my eyes again before looking at Springtrap. He was still in animatronic form, which, didn't make any sense to me. He should be fine, right?

A/n
Hey guys! Just wanted to put this update up while I could. I'm gonna be making a book of updates here soon, just saying if I'm gonna be gone for awhile or if we reach a certain amount of reads or something. That's pretty much it and I'll see you guys in the next part. Bye!