Chapter 16

y/n p.o.v

I headed up to the mall, not noticing the figure following me. I made it safely and started looking at clothes, wanting some dark blue jeans and some ok looking t-shirts. School was coming up fast, again. Lucky for me, this was my last year. Finally, i'm a senior. Maybe not a popular or best looking one, but still, a senior.

I could hear someone sneaking up behind me. I could feel someone breathing on my neck. I spun around as fast as possible only to find, no one was there. I sighed and went back to looking at clothes. After a bit, I heard an all to familiar laugh, then breathing on my neck again. I held back a grin, reached back, and grabbed an all too familiar hand before spinning around. The look on the human version of spring's face sent me bursting out laughing.

 "what're you doing here bunny?" I asked once my fit had ended. He smiled and said "wanted to keep an eye out on you. what're you doing here anyways? I figured you'd be at the gaming store... or the gun store". I rolled my eyes. " i'm getting myself clothes. You do realize school is coming up, right?" I asked. He only growled lowly and replied "Don't ever say that word again. Yes, I am aware, but I won't let you go". I gave him a pouty face " but bunny, don't you want me to have an education and be smarter than you?" I asked once more. He sighed " yea... But I don't want to risk you getting hurt. Especially after everything we've been through" (16 chapters! It's only been 16 CHAPTERS!) I looked up into his grey eyes. They seemed even brighter than the day I met him. "let me finish getting clothes. Then you can walk back with me. deal? "deal" he said. We shook hands as an agreement and I finished my shopping, buying tons of clothes, and head back with him.

~author notes!~

Hi guys! long time no write! school has been brutally attacking me with homework and i've still been having quite the writers block. Plus, my teacher made me a 150 page challenge that has to be done by the end of the year. Sooo I thought, why don't I start uploading it onto wattpad as well! Figured maybe you guys would enjoy it as well. And hey, maybe i'll pass 150 pages! Let me know in the comments if that is something you guys would enjoy, and the next chapter might even come out in a few days! 

bye guys!~