Chapter 17! (Halloween Special!)

y/n p.o.v

Finally, Halloween was here! I had gotten lucky and made sure to buy myself a costume that I figured spring might like. It was a cute bunny costume, that I had kept hidden backstage.

I headed backstage to get changed into it, especially since it was already 5 pm.

I passed by Spring along the way. "Where you going in such a rush?" he asked

"I'm just going to get ready. Aren't we going trick or treating?" I asked.

He smiled and rolled his eyes "good point. I'll go be up at the front when your ready to go" he said

I nodded and went backstage, quickly slipping on my costume before wondering if spring had a costume. I figured he'd probably just be going in his animatronic form. It'd definitely scare people. I also grabbed the bag that came with it and went to meet spring out at the exit.

"ready to go?" I heard him before I saw him. I nodded, smiling at him. He had a really nice and fancy suit on, his bunny ears showing underneath a top hat. He smiled back as he took my arm and we both walked out into the cold night.

Springtraps p.o.v

I was surprised to see y/n's costume. To be honest, it looked adorable on her as well. The way it clung to her in all the perfect spots. We walked side by side down the streets, stopping at each street and getting more and more candy, to the point our bags were overflowing. But then, I caught sight of purple guy. " Why don't you continue on? I gotta find a restroom" I said. I watched her nod and continue on while I followed silently behind the purple man.

He turned around quickly with an axe and knocked me out, leaving me turning into my animatronic form and the feeling of being dragged.

Your p.o.v

Of course, the bullies from earlier caught sight of me and, grinning evilly, came over with attempts to steal the candy. I wouldn't let them, and at one point, they pushed me to the ground in a puddle, leaving me and my costume soaking wet.

Then, Spring found me. He was still in his human form but something felt different. He walked over and helped me up, scared the bullies away. He even stole their candy! I smiled and we both walked side by side again all the way back to the pizzeria, where there... Things turned for the worst. 

a/n

BTW guys, this is included in the story line! I had already made the next chapter and was actually gonna put it up on Friday. But I figured throwing this in would add to the spookiness of everything. ^^ hope you guys enjoy.