A Couple Days Later...

Ever since the accident with my mom and Mangle, I hadn't seen Springtrap. By now, he should've been healed, right? Most of my own wounds had finished healing, Foxy staying close to me the entire time. Foxy continuously promised i'd see Springtrap the next day. 

But days turned to a week. A week turned to being 2. Finally, while Foxy was asleep, I went out on my own to see Springtrap. 

I avoided all of the other animatronics, not wanting them to freak out on me, especially after the last time I tried to sneak out. It didn't end very well.

I checked all the rooms, seeing the animatronics with there backs turned and whispering quietly to each other in the kitchen. I walked past them without them noticing and headed for the parts and services room. There I found Springtrap, pieces of his suit missing, with multiple wounds, and different kinds. Mainly stabs and gunshot wounds. He was out cold, and all I could do was sit next to him with his hand in mine. I waited for him to wake up, but eventually I fell asleep myself.

A/n
Sorry guys this was WAY shorter than normal, it's been a really long day, and the next 3 days I'm gonna be babysitting. So, everything might be quite a bit shorter. Anyways, that's about it and I'll see you guys in the next part. Bye!