Chapter 20

Springs p.o.v

Everything, and I mean everything was purple in my eyes. I was still trapped in my room for what felt like hours. Yet, every hour, I could hear movement in the vents, coming closer and closer to my room. Then, it stopped, right above my head. Another minute later, it moved again, heading towards the security office. y/n, she's over there. I thought to myself and ended up ramming my door down. thats when I heard someone whispering in my ear " kill the purple man, kill the purple man, kill the purple man, kill the purple man" but when I looked, no one was there.

Foxy must've heard the commotion cause he ran over, only to see I was no longer there. No, I was on the prowl.

Vincent... I'm coming for YOU...

y/n p.o.v

I was still bleeding heavily from my wound. Surprisingly enough, I still haven't passed out. Looks like I got used to the loss of blood. Eventually though, after an hour, me and Foxy heard something that sounded like wood, splintering.

Foxy muttered "shit... lass, stay here. lock the doors and whatever you hear, do NOT open it back up, got it?"

I nodded my head. He closed the left door first, before looking down at me. I heard him mutter something about staying safe. He hit the door button and tuck, duck and rolled before it closed on him on his way out.

So there I sat, alone, with a single light on. Though eventually, I heard a rumble in the vents behind me and a voice, almost sounding like a purr 

"i'm coming for you y/n~"

I quickly scrambled to the other side, moving away from my pool of blood and ignoring the pain in my stomach. I was not gonna let him get me too. No way in hell. I looked down at where the gun was still sitting before reaching for it, only to see a purple hand grab it first. I quickly snatched my hand back and got as close to the wall as I could. 

"hey there kitten~" a man, completely purple said. Purple hat, purple skin, purple hair, purple suit. Even purple eyes. 

I only looked at him with fear. I got an idea and tried calling for help "SPRRIIIIIIIIING" I tried to yell, but it only came out as a whisper. Another effect of blood loss. The purple... thing... only shook his head

"Oh y/n. My name is Vincent, and your precious Springtrap isn't coming for you. In fact, he's dead. You'll never see him again" Vincent said, smirking down at me, seeing my weakness

I didn't believe him. "oh kitten, poor poor y/n. Now, I get to be the one to finish you off." He raised the gun to my head, putting the barrel right on my skull. I saw movement though, right out of the corner of my eye, at the window.

"Your wrong... He wouldn't leave me that quickly." I said. I found a pen. This should work. 

"bye sweet y/n~" he purred. I threw the pen at the button for the door. It opened but nothing happened afterwards. I held my breath as Vincent just stared at me confused. " Did you really think you would be saved that easily" He said. "now, as I said before. Goodbye" BANG. 

A ringing was left in my ears, and a new pain in my arm. I looked to see Springtrap, pinning Vincent, with a knife to his throat and snarling like a beast...

and still with the intent to kill...

a/n~

I know this isn't a lot but I wanted to see just how many of you saw a certain comment was inserted in here. Take it as a hint. for this chapter, any and every comment will be used in this next coming chapter. So better and hurry up to get all your comments in before the next chapter comes out on Sunday!