The dream and the nightmare

Springtraps p.o.v

I was still asleep, having a dream of when I saw y/n, out in front of the door in the rain. When her mother came in, I left her in the bathroom. Outside of the door I changed into an animatronic and walked towards her mom. She screamed as I picked her up the by the arm, her being lifted off the ground. I used my other hand and caused a long, deep, gash in her back. Before she could shoot the gun I pointed it in the air and yanked it out of her hand. After a bit I threw her out the doors and left her there, locking the doors so she couldn't get back in.

after the dream~

I woke up, seeing y/n in my arms. I must've cuddled her again last night. I smiled and placed a kiss on her head softly, before noticing she was acting strange. She was whimpering in her sleep, and muttering "stop, dont hurt him". Great, a nightmare. I tried to wake her up.

your p.o.v

in my dream before trap tried to wake me~

I was having a nightmare again, about my mother. I was in the pizzeria, looking around for Springtrap. I hadn't seen him since I woke up, and no one else had seen him either. I checked in the backstage area, to see him lying on the ground, cuts and bullet wounds all over him and he was bleeding out heavily. Next, I saw my mother there, holding a knife in one hand and a gun in another. My eyes widened and I ran at her, screaming 

" leave him alone!" but before I knew it I was wrapped in something metallic. Mangle. He had wrapped me up in his snarl of metallic wires and was holding me against my will as my mother walked up to me, grinning. She set the gun down and held the knife before putting a few cuts into my stomach. I screamed out in pain as the knife went deeper in. She continued making deep cuts in me until I saw mangle, his face inches away from mine. I woke up right before he would've bit my head off, breathing heavily. 

 I saw springtrap looking at me with worried eyes as he asked " Are you alright?".

 I replied" ya. Just a nightmare".

 "What about?" he said. 

" M-my mom was there. She had killed you, a-and she was trying to kill me. Mangle was helping her" I said. 

His eyes widened. "M-mangle?" he said, I only nodded. He sighed. "lets go get some breakfast" he said before we both got up and went to the kitchen. Automatically I noticed Chica was gone...

A/N

Hey guys! I know, this was super short and i'm sorry for that. I don'thave as much time as i'd like to update the story parts, so for now, they willprobably be short. I may upload over the thanksgiving week also, so, anyways,that's it guys, until next time. Bye!    

updated 10/31/17