Ch. 5 | Facebook

"Bruv, you need to drop her like a bad habit!" Tyson warns with a chuckle. My face is fixed in an expression of disgust at the information he has just offloaded on me.

"Are you being serious?"
"I'm a serious guy,"
"No, you're gassed."

Tyson laughs, "If I'm so gassed then how come I got piece?"

My jaw drops and I stare at Tyson in disbelief, "You're lying!"
"You wish I was. Sky is loose fam! The wickedest thing is, it's not even just me she's been with. I heard she fucked Calvin and Shaquille too."

I pulled another face, "No way! We've only been here for a week -how has Sky already had sex with three guys?"

Tyson shrugs.

"I'm not slippin' though; I gave her the dick first."

My hand flies up and connects with the back of his head -we are alone in my dorm room so it's ok to hit him now...sort of.

Tyson laughs mischievously and jumps off the bed to get out of my reach, meaning that he has more dirt to share.

"I'm not gonna stunt though, Sky has got ass for weeks! It was rippling like the ocean when I gave her the back-shot. I was like bang...bang...bang-bang-bang-bangbangbang," he says animatedly, screwing up his face like he smells something bad, while he happily demonstrates his doggy style sexpertise. I throw my pen at him and clamp my hands over my eyes.

"You're such a slag!"

"Thank you!" he grins proudly. I laugh at him and roll my eyes. Ty is so goofy sometimes, but people let him get away with it because he's cute.

He plops himself back down on the bed and rests his head in my lap. I run my hand gently through his braids till I reached the ends, twirling them around my fingers as I mull over what to do about this new information Tyson had bestowed on me. I can't have a hoe in my clique; it's not a good look. If word gets out that Sky is slack, people will associate that with the rest of us, which in turn would class all of us as loose in the eyes of our peers –birds of a feather flock together, as they say.  I don't expect my girls to be celibate, they can sleep with who they want because -let's be honest -the way society is nowadays you have to be a certain calibre of loose to be considered a hoe as our generation standards aren't all that high. However, I do expect them to be selective. Exclusivity is the key to being seen as 'prestige' in our society of misinformed double standards. As the saying goes, "A key that opens many locks is a master key. A lock that can be opened by many keys is a shit lock." The lower a girl's 'body count', the higher the chance she has of earning the sought after title of some lucky guy's 'Wifey'.

Sky couldn't have chosen a worse university to be labelled a hoe. Seriously, she's trying to sleep around in BROMPTON and get away with it? Or maybe she doesn't want to get away with it –she's slept with Ty, Calvin and Shaquille in the first week of uni (lessons haven't even begun yet), a stupid move as they are all part of the Unfamous (well...Ty not so much, but he is definitely in there with them now) and part of the same Unfamous friend group. She doesn't know them from Adam, but she is quick to open up her legs to them. I'd never do something like that. What is wrong with her? Doesn't she care about her reputation?

I shrug to myself and sigh, unsure of what to do with her. Getting rid of Sky seems like the sensible option, but I like the nickname 'Fabulous 5'.

Perhaps I'm being too hasty; Sky isn't a bad person...she isn't my favourite person, but she isn't bad. I'll give her one last chance for the sake of the group and the atmosphere of our flat, but one more strike and she is out!

"What lessons you got tomorrow?" I ask Tyson, still absentmindedly playing with his hair. I glance down in my lap to find him staring up at me -God he is gorgeous!