Ch 1 - Gathering

(Admin - Just to let you know I'm using my OC Team Orange or ORNG. The character Odin is the main character once you start following along but many play important roles. Enjoy.)

Everyone knew that the Vital Festival was getting close when all the students from the three other kingdoms were in the auditorium. Odin Delwreck leader or Team ORNG (Orange) and his teammates Norm, Ryan, and Gerald from Vale scanned the room.

"Look around. Never thought this place would be so packed." Said Ryan.

"Damn son I can't believe we got room up in here." Agreed Gerald.

"Don't sweat guys. Ozpin will be quick." Smiled Odin.

Ozpin took the microphone and made a short and sweet speech. He made a valid point though. The four kingdoms should reunite and stand as one to help each other. The schools in all Kingdoms seemed to be the stable ground or the world and society. With huntsman around people feel safe. Huntsman have many different reasons why they do what they do but have the same common goal. Slay monsters and make peace by any way possible.

Afterwards Ryan had his eye caught by some of the Vacuo girls. They didn't have a school uniform unlike Vale, Atlas, and Mistral.

"Wow look at that." Ryan gazed.

"That's what I'm talking about." Gerald eyed a girl in a skirt.

"Can't stop these two can we?" Sighed Odin to Norm.

"If you find a redhead for me let me know." Put in Norm.

"Norm no way that's happening." Smirked Gerald.

"Right. You guys enjoy the eye candy. I'm going to step up." Odin turned away happily.

Trying to kindly get by people Odin saw a redhead and another girl next to her with a massive skirt.

Man those two are going to kill me for this.

"Hey ladies you need any help? I'm Odin. Welcome to Beacon."

"I'm Octavia and this is Gwen. We're from Team NDGO (Indigo) from Shade. We're trying to find the east building room 605."

"You're going to laugh but me and team ORNG live exactly across from that. You want me to show you to your room and show you around?" Odin smiled.

A girl with purple hair came over with a blonde haired girl. "Hey who are you?"

"I'm Odin. I'm from here and leader of team ORNG."

"Nebula. Head of team NDGO. And she's Dew. She don't talk much."

"Sweet. Nice to meet you. I was going to help you girls move in. I'm in 616 right across."

"Oh....thanks." She smiled.

The rest of team ORNG gather around.

"Didn't I tell you son?" Mocked Gerald.

"Ya ya." Sighed Norm.

"Always are leader showing us up." Ryan shook his head.

Odin turned. "Guys this is Nebula, Dew, Gwen, and Octavia. They are staying across the hall. Let's show them to their room and maybe we show them around campus and Vale. Behave guys. We have ladies as our guests here."

It took a few minutes to get to their room and another few to unload their bags. But with both teams working together it was done swiftly.

"So guys want to show you Vale and grab some food?" Offered Odin.

"Let's go girls." Lead Nebula.

"Alright next Bullhead leaves in fifteen minutes. Let's go." Ryan sped off.