Ch 7 - Round One

The first day of fights for the Vital Festival was today. Oden was the first one up this time around and left his scroll on his bed. Norm was the second one up and noticed he took off.

No need to bother him right now. But if Nebula or Octavia ask I'll have to get him. For our own sakes.

But as the morning went by it was breakfast time. Team ORNG and Team NDGO sat down at the table at the mess hall. But Oden was still absent.

"Where's my man?" Asked Nebula.

"To be honest I don't know. But if Oden left his scroll I have a feeling it means don't look for him." Replied Norm.

"He wasn't in a mood?" Asked Octavia.

"Nah." Said Gerald.

"I saw jack." Thought Ryan.

"Nada darling."

Then they see a familiar figure with a black hooded shirt with the hood shading his eyes.

"Honey?" Gasped Nebula.

"Hey." He sat down.

"That's all you have to say?" Norm said annoyed.

"Sorry for gathering myself." He huffed.

"Baby why didn't you take your scroll?"

"State of mind Nebula." He removed his hood.

"You sleep?" Asked Ryan.

"Not much Ry. But I'll be fine."

"Hey Del-bitch were kicking your ass today." Said Halo walking past.

"Dude just drop it. See you in the arena." Oden tried to wave him off.

"I'm trying to be nice. Don't do it."

"Don't make me laugh. And by the way. How's it feel to be someone's leftovers?" He laughed.

"How's it like to piss me off if you don't stop in two seconds?"

"Oh please. What a pantywaste."

Oden grabs Halo by his neck and smashes his forehead in a table. Following a punch in the jaw.

"If so help me dust I face you when your aura is down I'm going to continue to beat you senseless."

"We are facing each other. Check the bracket." He panted.

"Good. And count yourself lucky if I spare you. I'll get disqualified if I go overboard."

"Pantywaste."

"HAZL (Hazel) mean you bash people during a circle jerk?"

"ORNG mean butt buddies gazing during sunset?"

"Just go."

"Later Odor."

"Oden you piece of trash."

"Dude I've never seen someone eat you up. You alright?" Comforted Norm.

"I'm debating that."

Nebula came over and hugged him. "Sorry. This is my fault."

"Nebula. Please. It's not. I know my obstacles and who I'm up against. My fault for going on the roof. Peacefully until the anti angel crashed the party of one."

"Halo is going down." Norm stood up.

"They look like Vacuo Team CRDL we will mop the floor with them. Operation fade to Casablanca."