Ch 4 - No Dropping In

It was Saturday the day before the dance. The teams sat down for breakfast and Yang scanned the room.

"So ORNG what are you wearing to the dance tomorrow? Me and Weiss worked hard on it."

"I know a suit guy in Vale. A good penguin suit needs class. He's my guy for me and my team. And I'm pretty sure we need to make sure the ladies are with someone proper." Said Oden.

"Thanks hun."

"Your welcome Nebula. We might as well head off their now though. The sizing and everything will take some time. And what these guys are trying to do with the look is beyond me."

"Jealous punk?" Asked Gerald.

"Nah. I like my simple route."

"Fair enough Oden." It's alright. But don't hate on my sparkling."

"Pst. Fair enough." Laughed Ryan.

~~~~~

So it was a short trip to Vale on one of the ships. And for the first time in a while it was just the four of them. No girls or any other teams from any Kingdom. It was something they just weren't used to. It was weird for them being on one by themselves.

"I can hear the engine." Smirked Norm.

"And your breathing." Mocked Ryan.

"And I will see if yu guys dress like smucks." Laughed Oden.

"Nah this ain't no warranty. This face all up in here is the trophy. Don't you worry."

"I am after that one Gerald. Also disturbed. You polish yourself too?"

"You fronting."

"Mhm. Just be glad I gave you a flight tablet."

"True that. Well played."

When landed in wasn't to far away from the tailor and suit shop. A man with a black pinstripe suit was waiting.

"Carlo how you doing?" Oden smiled as the team walked in.

"Oden my good man. Look at you. Getting to big on me. What brings you into my shop?" The Italian gentleman had a big smile on his face.

"Well Carlo me and my team have dates tomorrow night. I told everyone I know a guy."

Carlo gives him a firm handshake. "Grates my friend. I take good care a you. Who's the lucky lady?"

"My girlfriend's name is Nebula and the guys are partnering with her team."

"Already a lady's. Momma mia. Giuseppe! You Giovanni get these men measured."

"Appreciate it Carlo."

"I remember you asked me for a suit a kid. I make you look nice and the bambinas pass you around like the parmigiana."

"Yet I haven't had a girlfriend until now. Crazy right?"

"Oden my friend you so modest."

"Yo Oden this is tight man. Hooking it up." Cheered Gerald.

"What colorway?" Asked Giuseppe to Ryan.

"Black suit, white vest, pink shirt and tie." Replied Ryan.

"Your lady pretty?"

"Not my lady but she's cute."

"Good luck my friend."

Now Giovanni was picking at Norm's brain.

"She your girlfriend?" He asked.