Chapter 1

-Hazel-

"Oh my god, Sammy. I'm not going with you, no way," I argued.

"Hazel, you are going even if you have a broken leg."

"Why do I need to go to one of your stupid meet and greets with one direction?" I asked complaining.

"Because, You will love them. I know you will, whether if you like it or not, you are going."

I rolled my eyes and gave up on arguing, it wasn't worth the time. I picked out some clothes in my dresser. It was Nothing too slutty, or too fancy. I threw on a pair of black skinny jeans and some kind of plain shirt. Over the shirt was a knitted grey scarf, with my ugg boots.

"AGHHH!! IM SO EXCITED!" She screamed.

"They are a bunch of teens, who can't even sing. They are loaded, and they never take no as an answer. Sounds like so much fun." I replied sarcastically.

She took my hand and pulled me out the door, into her fancy car.

"You know, for a 18 year old girl, your car is too girly for me," I grumbled.

"Oh shut up! Stop ruining my day. You are meeting some of the biggest celebrities in the world, so grow up. You don't even know them."

I ignored her comment and looked out the window for the rest of the ride.

My reflection showed in the window, from the car being so clean.

My brown hair, straightened and just going down a little past my shoulders.

- - -

The moment I set foot into the building, screams flooded my ears.

I saw girls hysterically crying, screaming, some even fainting.

One direction pop music blared all over the place.

Honestly, it was pure chaos.

The line was too long and I didn't feel like standing in it.

"Sammy, I'm going to the bathroom. I will be back, save my spot," I told her.

I walked towards the bathroom past the meet and greet table.

There was one chair empty, out of the five boys.

I didn't really care, but I was sure that Sammy would.

A few feet in front of me, a teenager about my age, or a year older, dropped his wallet and all his change spilled out.

I bent down, quickly helping him gather it.

"Thanks love," He said with a British accent.

I looked up at him and his emerald green eyes stared back. His jaw line was sharp, with bits of acne on his face. The acne didnt even affect his looks. He still looked hot, either way.

"What's your name?" He flirted.

"Hazel.. You?"

"Harry."

I looked at him.

"Ok then, but if you don't mind, I have to pee. So.." I tried to weasel my way out of this conversation.

I try to make small talk whenever possible.

"Wait, Do you recognize me, like at all?" Harry asked.

"I don't have a clue on who you are. Now bye," I said and ran into the bathroom.

I didn't want to wait for his response.