Chapter 3

-Hazel-

The door to the workout room slid open a crack and in came harry, tumbling backwards.

"Oh, that's what he meant by bond," I said referring to Harry.

Harry picked himself up and dusted off.

He tried to open the door, but it was locked.

"No duh, its going to be locked. Louis isn't that stupid," I told him.

He muttered something under his breath and sat down on the black bench in front of me.

His back was towards me, and I didnt like the feeling of staring at his back.

I got up and paced back and forth.

"Stop that, its creating a draft," Harry whispered.

"You poor thing, do you need me to get your stylist to fix your precious hair?" I questioned, babying him.

"Why dont you just stop for once?" He retorted.

"When you stop being so ignorant, not everything revolves around thee famous Harry Styles."

"You don't even know me."

"I know enough; I know you can't stand when people call you famous. I know that you can't ever take 'no' as an answer. I know that you can be the worst person ever and people will still love you because of your popularity. I know that you can make girls fall for you in a second. To be completely honest, your little act won't work on me. I don't have a soft spot for teenage garbage."

"Since we are being completely honest, I don't have a soft spot for white trash either," He grinned, being so proud of his comeback.

"The funny part, is that you think I actually care."

"Says the girl who cries over everything," Harry replied rolling his eyes.

"Are you kidding? You just met me today. You can't say I cry over everything, when you havent even seen me cry," I grumbled.

"Whatever."

We sat there awkwardly for awhile, so I decided to climb on one of the work out machines.

"Be careful, you might snap one of your boney legs," Harry snickered.

"Speak for yourself."

That definitely made him shut up.

He took off his shirt and climbed onto one of the machines.

I screamed.

"WHAT?" He fell off of the machine.

"Put a shirt on!" I yelled.

"Oh my god. You are the biggest complainer that I've ever known," He muttered.

"Put the shirt on already!" I yelled again.

"Ok, ok, calm down."

He slipped his shirt back on and climbed back onto his workout machine.

"I didn't know you were that against me.." He looked down.

"Well next time, don't flash me."

"You're kidding, right?" He asked.

"No."

When I answered he laughed.

"Ok whatever you say, Miss proper."

"Don't call me that," I scoffed.

"Too late."

"Ugh, just stop," I pounded on the door, "LOUIS, OPEN THE DOOR."