Chapter 5

-Hazel-

"What do you want?" I asked.

"I want to apologize," his British accent as thick as always.

"Ha. Save it. I don't need to deal with another sob story. Just because you are a celebrity, it doesn't mean I have to forgive you."

"Hazel, invite your friend in," my mom ordered.

"Mom. He's not my friend."

"I don't care, hazel. Let him in."

Harry smiled, a nice genuine smile. It actually looked real.

"Ugh. Fine," I grumbled and motioned for Harry to step inside.

"Oh my lord, it's Harry styles," my mom yelled and started hyper ventilating.

"Mom, stop it. MOM!" I yelled trying to snap her out of it.

Harry found this amusing because he was holding in a laugh, and tried covering it up with a cough.

"Sorry hazel. I just lost it there for a moment. I will leave you two alone," She snapped back to reality and scurried upstairs.

"PR must be miracle workers if they can make everyone love you," I teased.

"Hey. Be nice. It wasn't even my idea to come over here anyways. My mum made me, because Liam told her what had happened," he grumbled.

"Well, thanks for the flowers, but you can keep them," I told him.

"I bought them for you though."

"I don't want them."

"Hazel. Keep them. I didn't mean to be so horrible back there, and I'm sorry."

"Yeah ok, don't you have an album to record?" I asked impatiently.

"Jesus. You seriously hate me."

"Yep. Now get out."

Before he could leave, my mom ran down to save the moment, or her moment.

"Wait Harry, come upstairs, I have to show you something in Hazel's room," she smiled.

"Well ok," Harry smirked.

"Mom. No."

"Hazel. Stop being so rude to this boy. He obviously is trying to be nice, and you are acting like you hate him. I know for a fact that you certainly do not hate him," She scolded.

Harry's smirk grew bigger.

I ran upstairs to my room, ahead of them and shut my door.

I had to hurry.

I quickly took down a lot of the one direction posters on my wall.

To be honest, I was more of a Liam girl then Harry, which meant I had more posters of Liam. Harry was my second favorite, so there was quite a few of him too.

There was only one left, when the door opened, and they both walked in.

I quickly grabbed it and flipped it, so they couldn't see the front.

I held the board close, making sure to not drop it. This poster was of Harry, and he was taking selfies with his fans.

Harry walked towards me and pressed me against my bedroom wall, using me to get to the poster.

"Come on, show me. What is on that poster?" He grinned.

"Nothing."

He set his jaw, not mad, but thinking.